Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Shen Yanchu nestled on the bed and covered herself with a quilt, wrapping herself into a ball.

    His face was red, and his body was slightly hot under the quilt. Even though one of the charcoal stoves in the house had been removed, he still felt hot all over and his limbs were weak.

    Xiao Yu... Xiao Yu... How could you kiss him?

    Shen Yanchu's heart was very confused, he didn't know what was going on, how things were so mysterious.

    But just now...

    "Do you like it, Sigui?" Xiao Yu's hoarse voice was right in his ear.

    Shen Yanchu froze in place, and he subconsciously licked his lips.

    It's numb and slightly sweet.

    "You..." Shen Yanchu's brain was unable to think.

    The numbness on his lips has not yet subsided, the soft body and rapid breathing tell him how good it feels to be kissed.

    "Does Sigui like me?" Xiao Yu still asked reluctantly.

    The people around were busy watching the brilliant sparks, and no one noticed that there were still two people staring at each other in silence.

    Shen Yanchu was stunned for a while, then pushed the person in front of her away and ran out. He didn't know how to face Xiao Yu, he didn't know what Xiao Yu was thinking. All he knew was that his heart was beating non-stop.

    There were many people on the street, Shen Yanchu ran nimble and fast, Xiao Yu was blocked by the crowd, but he didn't catch up with him.

    He was very sure that he was a straight man, and he was also sure that Xiao Yu was a straight man. In the original book, there are three thousand beauties in the harem, and even the ending is suicide for love. How could it be possible... to like him?

    No no no! This is absolutely impossible!

    "It's impossible, it's very possible!" The administrator suddenly went online, he remembered his ultimate mission, and couldn't help rubbing his hands in the system world.

    The only thing that made him depressed was...how could his arrogant, cool and arrogant male lead... be bent. Is the big/titty cute girl bad? Isn't it a gentle beauty? Why do you really like a man?

    A small chrysanthemum sighed long against the sky of the system world.

    "How is that possible! Don't you know the male protagonist you wrote yourself?" After listening to the administrator's words, Shen Yanchu jumped up from the bed as if her hair had exploded.

    "Maybe... Maybe you're attractive enough?" As a straight man, the administrator said he didn't understand how a man could turn into a mosquito coil.

    "The book you wrote... The male protagonist sits on three thousand beauties in the harem, sang songs every night, and finally committed suicide for love. Now you tell me that he is bent, do you think I believe it?" Shen Yanchu's tone was slightly cold.

    Administrator: "..." You seem to be right, but I don't know how to refute it.

    "Great charm... Maybe it was influenced by the sun ring?" Shen Yanchu guessed in his heart. In fact, it is really possible that so many people have been affected by the sun ring, and now the level of the sun ring is getting higher and higher... Maybe Xiao Yu may also miss him because of this aura.

    He hadn't had time to look before, but now he suddenly remembered being surrounded by sunlight.

    Ding dong, congratulations on your "People Who Want to Date You" aura level 17, a total of 131,072 people want to date you. ]