Chapter 76

The luxurious royal carriage galloped down the road, the sound of hoofs was crisp and rhythmic. The carriage swayed slightly as the horses ran, making people drowsy.

Riding in a car is a tiring thing, especially all day long. Although the carriage was covered with thick blankets and desserts with melons and fruits, it was tiring to sit all the time.

Fortunately, there was a lot of space on the carriage, enough for him and Xiao Yu to lie down.

After lunch, Xiao Yu put a layer of mattress on the carriage, shook off the quilt and prepared to take a nap with Shen Yanchu.

After all, they were going out, and neither of them brought anyone to wait on them, so they had to do everything by themselves.

Shen Yanchu got up a little early in the morning, and was a little tired from packing. By the time Xiao Yu made the bed, he was already a little drowsy, as if he could fall asleep when he lay down and closed his eyes.

"Sigui sleep first." Xiao Yu made the bed and looked at Shen Yanchu, who had closed his eyes halfway.

Shen Yanchu was so sleepy that she nodded her head, and after saying thanks, she lifted the thin quilt and climbed in.

There were small golden bells hanging on the eaves outside the carriage. As the carriage swayed, it made an ethereal sound. At this time, it was like a lullaby to Shen Yanchu, which confused him.

Until Xiao Yu got into the bed after reading the book for a while - Shen Yanchu immediately woke up.

Xiao Yu was lying beside him, and a hand slowly brushed his waist.

What does Xiao Yu want to do? Shen Yanchu thought to himself, and then his body stiffened, because Xiao Yu's chest was pressed against his back.

"His Royal Highness..." Shen Yanchu reminded somewhat embarrassedly.

The system task asked him to accompany Xiao Yu to inspect the south, so it was inevitable that they would get along day and night. If Xiao Yu was affected by the sun, he would inevitably not do anything extreme.

"I'm not doing anything, thinking about returning." Xiao Yu's voice sounded a little tired, and he stretched out his hand to wrap his arms around Shen Yanchu's waist, "Let me hold it for a while... OK?"

Xiao Yu's words were a bit like coquettish, his voice was very soft and slightly hoarse. "Just hold for a while."

Terrible! More like coquettish. Shen Yanchu raised the alarm in her heart. He is the person who is most afraid of others being soft. If he comes up and kisses like Xiao Yu did before, he will struggle a few times, but when Xiao Yu told him so softly, he really couldn't say anything to refuse.

"When you go out for inspection, you need to clear the handover of official duties. Yesterday, I was busy in the middle of the night, and today I only slept for half an hour." Xiao Yu closed his eyes and wrapped one hand around Shen Yanchu's waist, and his words began to be slurred.

Shen Yanchu's head turned slightly, and when he raised his head a little, he saw the faint dark blue in Xiao Yu's eyes.

It seems that he really didn't sleep much last night.

As a result, Shen Yanchu became more soft-hearted, but he was holding him across his clothes. Xiao Yu was willing to hold it, so he let Xiao Yu hold it.

It's just that it's not very comfortable to sleep.

However, reality hit Shen Yanchu in the face. There was a faint smell of ambergris in Xiao Yu's arms, the smell was very light, and the smell made people feel safe, as if with a hypnotic power.