Chapter 112

In the end, Shen Yanchu, wrapped in a small fox fur cloak, sat with Xiao Yu in the narrow carriage and stared wide-eyed.

The carriage staggered from the alley outside the palace gate, and the golden bell hung on the roof made a crisp sound. The cold wind is howling outside, and occasionally the curtains are blown together. It was quiet inside the carriage, no sound at all. Xiao Yu opened his mouth several times to say something, but Shen Yanchu's icy attitude forced him to say nothing.

The main reason is that when Shen Yanchu left, Zhaoer realized that his father did not intend to take him away, and he was excited for a long time in vain. The most important thing is that without taking him with me, Zhao'er hugged Shen Yanchu's thigh and cried for a long time, her face turning red.

Shen Yanchu was naturally reluctant. Although he was a man, his heart for Zhao'er was no different from that of a mother for her son, and he almost didn't want to leave.

In the end, Zhao'er was taken away by the nurse under Xiao Yu's tough attitude. With teary eyes, the little thing stretched out a small hand and dragged Shen Yanchu's clothes, but he refused to let go. After Zhao'er was carried away by the nanny, Shen Yanchu refused to pay attention to Xiao Yu, and turned her back to Xiao Yu with an angry look on her face.

After leaving the palace gate, because the queue is very long and it is a royal thing, there are guards and soldiers before and after the queue to protect the way. Fortunately, it is winter, and there are not many people on the street at this time, so not many people are seen.

As they approached the entrance of the Shen residence, Shen Yanchu did not say a word to Xiao Yu.

Outside the gate of Shen Mansion.

It was dark and cold. Lord Shen waited outside the door with Mrs. Shen and the Shen brothers and sisters, and two rows of servants waited on the street in front of the main entrance.

The North Wind lightly slid across everyone's cheeks like a knife, Shen Qiuting and Shen Qiuchi hid behind Madam Shen, and the two complained together.

"Brother Ting, isn't it Shen Yanchu's motherless return? As for the whole family to pick him up? Daddy is the Marquis of Jing'an. Even if Shen Yanchu gains power, he is still Daddy's son. There is no reason for Laozi to visit his son."

Shen Qiuchi stopped for a few days after the incident of King Su's rebellion, but it was only a few days. In such a cold weather, she was sleeping warmly in the house, but was called by her father to greet the younger brother she had always looked down on, and she naturally had a bad temper.

Shen Qiuting flinched, not knowing whether it was because he was afraid or was blown away by the wind. He remembered what Shen Yanchu had done before, and felt a little apprehensive. However, he had always been used to bullying Shen Yanchu, and all he thought in his mind was that he must not be frightened by Shen Yanchu.

Shen Qiuchi didn't get his brother's approval, he snorted coldly, turned his head and asked Madam Tang to cover his hand with the maid beside him.

At this moment, Shen Yanchu and his party came from the street in the direction of Shen's residence. At first, a few soldiers came out of the street, and then a small carriage opened the way.

"Hey, I think I'm so noble, but it's just a carriage. It's nothing." Miss Shen forgot to lower her voice, and everyone present heard it clearly.

But no one spoke.

Shen Houye glanced back at his daughter, but still didn't say anything.

Who knew that just after saying this, a carriage pulled by six horses followed behind the carriage that was driving the road. In Daliang, the eight is the most respected, and the emperor's trip is an eight-horse carriage, but an ordinary Shen Yanchu can actually use a six-horse carriage?