Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    He asked Xiao Yu to find out the truth and make him innocent, so why is Xiao Yu now taking the blame for him?

    No matter which of the two of them is guilty, Xiao Yu can't think of it!

    And... if the crime of poisoning the concubine was laid on him, how could Xiao Yu seize the heir?

    Even if the emperor takes this matter lightly because he favors Yi Concubine, Xiao Yu is someone who has a criminal record.

    The emperor will still favor him in the future, can he safely hand over the throne to him?

    The difficulty of his mission must have also increased! Shen Chu turned his head to look at Xiao Yu, feeling that he was going to be cold.

    As a result, Xiao Yu looked back at him very calmly, and there was no wavering in his eyes.

    "Why did you send the dessert? Listening to the maid next to Yuxuan Qiao, you can say that the dessert was sent by Young Master Shen."

    The queen had just been lifted up by the maid, and her face changed slightly at this time, looking a little angry.

    Concubine Shu's eyes were a little surprised, as if she didn't expect such a change.

    If she guessed correctly, the queen should now bring up the grievances between her and Qiao Guiren before and lead the fire to her. When the King of Chu came, he blocked the Queen's words.

    Concubine Shu Gui looked at Shen Chu thoughtfully.

    "If the mother doesn't believe me, you can ask the ninth brother and the palace maid Yu'er to ask questions together." Xiao Yu bowed again, "Because my son can't leave the palace, I asked Shen Gongzi to buy me some popular snacks in the capital. Shen Gongzi bought it. I gave some to the ninth brother."

    "How do you know about the dim sum?" The queen seemed to seize the breakthrough and stood up to face the emperor, "Your Majesty, when the concubine came, did you not inform anyone, The court ladies of the courtiers and concubines don't even know..."

    "Okay! Shut up!" The emperor scolded the queen impatiently, and the chatter in the Zichen Palace gave him a headache.

    The queen did not expect the emperor to have such an attitude, and her eyes were flustered and her mouth shut.

    "Father, the ninth brother was frightened and went to Yanqing Palace to look for his son before he found out about it." Xiao Yu continued to kneel uprightly, "It was the son who asked Xiao Luzi to deliver it in person. Ninth brother and Ting Yuxuan's people can testify."

    "But the poison in the dim sum can never be fake. The imperial doctor has already checked it out. You said that it was bought by Shen Yanchu, maybe it was poisonous when it was given to you!"

    The queen took a step forward and said angrily.    

    "Why is my sister so anxious?" Concubine Shu Gui stood up with a light smile, tilted her head and stroked the hairpin on her head.

    "Shen Yanchu is the companion of His Royal Highness King Wu. Of course, I have met my sister several times. She is a good child. How can you poison a concubine for no reason? Poisoning a concubine will do him no good."    

    Concubine Shu Gui Speaking slowly, it is obvious that he is angry with the queen and then excuses himself by the way.    

    "Because I'm my sister's companion, it's not for nothing." The queen laughed angrily, "At the time, Qiao Guiren was my sister's palace maid. After Qiao Guiren was favored, my sister made her difficult. Maybe it was Shen Yanchu who was instructed by her sister. "