Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    "Huh? Really reluctant?" Xiao Yu sat up a little bit, with a little more seriousness in his eyes.

    It's just that Shen Chu didn't see it, his attention was always on the trousers.

    If you definitely don't come back, you will never come back in this life. Shen Chu sighed in his heart, Xiao Yu has such a perverted hobby, and for his own sake, he better not want these things.

    "If you like it, you can stay." Shen Chu replied in a low voice, then glanced at the trousers, and closed his mouth again.

    The corner of Xiao Yu's mouth twitched, and he took back the bellyband.

    If you can't wear it now, it doesn't mean you won't have a chance to wear it in the future.

.  He glanced up and down at Shen Chu, and his eyes fell on Shen Chu's waist.

    Shen Yanchu's waist is very thin, if you reach out and touch it... it will definitely be very comfortable.

    "I will go back to the Shen family in two days. I am afraid that it will be difficult to enter the palace in the future. I also ask the concubine Yi to take care of the ninth prince. He lost his mother when he was only seven years old..."

    Shen Chu was worried when he thought of returning to the Shen family. No, now I think of Xiao Huanlai again, and I am very reluctant to bear this child.

    "Will Sigui miss me?" Xiao Yu's tone suddenly became dangerous, he narrowed his eyes slightly and stared at the person in front of him.

    Now that King Wu has been crowned king, Shen Yanchu can't stay in the palace as a companion.

    Why is he so desperate to be crowned king, and why did he arrange a shadow seal for him?

    ..Not because...wanted to see him.

    As a result, this person mentioned Xiao Huan to him.

    Humph, Xiao Huan!

    Although I don't know why, Shen Chu's analysis of this question based on his sixth sense and desire for survival must not be answered casually.

    He tilted his head and thought for a while, very eager to survive and said against his will: "Of course I will."

    In fact, what Shen Chu thought was to finish the main task and run away quickly.

    The king is like the tiger, who knows when the tiger will want to kill him...no...kill him?    

    "I will miss you too, Sigui."

    Xiao Yu clenched Shen Chu's hand tightly, "I chose Chu Wang's mansion only one street away from Shen Hou's mansion. You can come anytime if you want."

    Xiao Yu's eyes were focused and burning, as if he was about to set Shen Chu on fire.

    Why miss him? What do you want him to do? Why does this sound a little ambiguous?

    Shen Chu was a little confused, but on the surface he still nodded.

    Shen Chu noticed that Xiao Yu's eyes became a little softer, and only then did he understand what he should have said to please Xiao Yu.

    After saying a few more words, Shen Chu left the Yanqing Palace. After all, he was a companion and had to stay in the harem.

    It has to be said that Xie Yinge's work efficiency is indeed very high.