Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Oh, deer antler.

    Oh, Cordyceps sinensis.

    Shen Chu didn't understand Chinese medicine, but he still knew that these two herbs were used to treat kidney deficiency.

    How could he look like kidney deficiency!

    Huh, even without ejaculation? That is whether he is durable or not, is it durable! Not kidney deficiency!

    Xiao Luzi watched as Young Master Shen's face changed from red to green and then black, and he mourned for His Highness.

    He don't know what happened, but His Highness saw that Young Master Shen and Young Master He were leaving together in a very bad mood, so he sent him over to find Moutou.

    Shen Chu didn't dare to offend Xiao Yu, but he was unhappy, very unhappy. So with a cold face, he took away the top box of deer antlers, and didn't take the rest. "Many thanks to His Highness Seven, Yan Chu can't use that much, so His Highness keeps it to make up for his body."

    Shen Chu's tone was cold, his eyes were cold, and his heart was gnashing his teeth.

    "Yes." Seeing this, Xiao Luzi didn't dare to say anything more, and hurriedly returned to his life.

    Shen Chu held the deer antler in his hand and felt that it was very hot, and it was not good to throw it.

    "Sigui!" He Yan's voice came from behind, Shen Chu hurriedly put the box into his sleeve, so as not to be seen by others.

    "But is there anything else?" Shen Chu turned his head, and he smiled brightly because of his guilty conscience. He Yan was stunned for a moment.

    "Nothing, Sigui can go back to rest first." He Yan lowered his head slightly, the corners of his mouth curled slightly, looking warm and demure.

    Especially with the light blue shirt and a piece of jade around the waist, it makes him look more elegant and picturesque.

    【Ding dong! The system prompts that He Yan's jade is an important prop, please pay attention! 】

    Shen Chu originally planned to leave, but was pulled back by this prompt. "Youqing, your jade is very beautiful, but was it a gift from the elders in the family?"

    Since it was an important item, Shen Chu thought about it first. If he could get it, he would naturally get it.

    He Yan didn't expect Shen Chu to ask this question, he was stunned for a while, then he held Yujue in his right hand and looked down at Shun: "This is the relic of my uncle He Changting. I'm the only one left in my family, so it's always on me.

    " It's my rudeness." Shen Chu didn't expect it to be such an important thing.

    "It's okay." He Yan smiled and said nothing.

    Leaving from He Yan, Shen Chu took another look at the task list and found that the task had been updated.

    [Main quest: To be updated]

    [Sub quest 1: Celebrate the birthday of the male protagonist Xiao Yu and win his favor. ]

    Quest description: This quest is worth 50 points, brushing the male protagonist's favorability is one of the ways for you to survive in this world, please accept it as appropriate. Xiao Yu's birthday is the nineteenth of the twelfth lunar month.

    [Side quest 2: Convince Yi Concubine to leave Yanqing Palace]

    Quest description: This quest is worth 150 points. This quest is very important and even affects the development of the main quest. It is recommended to accept it.