Bio

Name: Darren Satoru

Powers:

King of the undead allows him to summon soldiers from the undead, the only thing he can't summon as his soldiers are the monarchs.

The ability to seal spirit powers, Moon, sun and eclipse breathing and Gojo Satoru powers.
Extra Skill: Chibi Cat: turning able to turn into a smaller chibi cat version of myself. No use for fighting just easier to relax in and able to sleep more and eat more in this form.

A katana named Soul Shatter/Reality Shatter and Kurumi's powers.

Has an IQ of 500, Blue flame able to summon blue flames and place them on sword.

Perfect recollection able to remember everything even if it's just a skim of things.

Eyes of ruin are able to destroy any object and mental health of humans by staring at them.

While boosting physical capabilities.

Eye of time by rewinding the clock on my left eye able to rewind time by 5 seconds.

Eye of Clairvoyance by staring at them with my right eye able to predict opponents move ahead of time.

Eyes of ruin able to ruin anybody's brain, thoughts and universe if trained properly. Sealed power: Monarch of Undead

Power drawback:

Can cause too much fatigue and could cause the MC to collapse and possibly lose body senses afterwards.

Bullets techniques:

First Bullet: Aleph (Accelerates time on the target and appears to have them move faster than the eye can discern.) It is activated by pointing at 1 o'clock on Zafkiel.

Second Bullet: Bet (Slows down time on a target object or subject, those affected have described its affects as if they are trying to move through molasses.) It is by pointing at 2 o'clock on Zafkiel.

Third Bullet: Gimmel (Rapidly ages the target and drains them of their Time.) It is activated by Kurumi pointing her musket at 3'o clock on Zafkiel.

Fourth Bullet: Dalet (Rewinds time on a target object or subject, but notably cannot revive the dead, only heal wounds.) It is activated by pointing at 4 o'clock on Zafkiel.

Fifth Bullet: Hei (Grants Kurumi the ability to briefly see into the future, but the limits of this bullet are considerable.) It is activated by pointing at 5 o'clock on Zafkiel.

Sixth Bullet: Vav (Allows Kurumi to transfer her consciousness into a previous version of herself, and travel back in time. However, unlike the Twelfth Bullet, Vav only allows travel into the past for a few days at maximum. This bullet is incredibly taxing on Kurumi's mental state when used repeatedly, and was rendered unusable until Volume 18.) It is activated by pointing at 6 o'clock on Zafkiel.

Seventh Bullet: Zayin (Temporarily freezes time on the target, rendering them immobile. However it is shown in Date A Bullet that Zayin is able to be "shaken off" if the target's Spiritual Power is strong enough.) It is activated by pointing at 7 o'clock on Zafkiel.

Eight Bullet: Het (Creates a clone of a target. The strength of the clones are directly proportionate to how much Time Kurumi puts into each clone, hence why some of her clones are more powerful than others.) It is activated by pointing at 8 o'clock on Zafkiel.

Ninth Bullet: Tet (Allows Kurumi to share her sense with someone from a different timeline, and allows her to communicate with them provided she is focused enough.) It is activated by pointing at 9 o'clock on Zafkiel.

Tenth Bullet: Yud (Peeks into the past of a target object or subject, and transfers the memories associated with or memories of the target into Kurumi's mind.) Activated by pointing at 10 o'clock on Zafkiel, and firing the bullet at the target.