Chapter 13- Origami's despair

()=Thinking/Replacing

*=action

/=Whisper

<>=phone

I was walking around the city visiting various places with Kurumi while she taught me all about Tengu city since I never had the time to explore it. When we were on top of a building just enjoying the view, suddenly, someone appeared behind us.

Darren: One minute to talk, go.

I unsheathed Enma and activated my eyes of ruin while standing behind her with Enma to her throat. I took a better look at the perpetrator who was responsible for destroying my date with darling and it was Origami Tobiichi. She was a spirit now, although not more powerful than me nor Lucas she can definitely place a good fight against Kurumi.

Origami: Gojo please let me explain my motives before you kill me.

Darren: Fine but this blade will still be on your throat just in case.

Origami: Nightmare-

Darren: Oi, call her by her name you bitch.

I pressed the blade a bit harder into her neck causing her to bleed a little.

Origami: Alright Kurumi Tokisaki. I require your help. I have to travel back in the past to save my parents and kill the spirit who killed them.

I looked at her in disgust while the proposal seemed to intrigue Kurumi.

Kurumi: Darling, you can put that blade away I am actually more intrigued than offended by this proposal.

Darren: Fine, but if she does something bad to you I will kill her.

Origami: That's fine. I just wanted a chance of redemption, you can kill me all you want after this.

Darren: Alright then, Kurumi, if you wish to perform this. I'll transfer you my mana.

Kurumi: Zaphkiel.

Kurumi: Yud Bet

Kurumi shot Origami with Yud Bet and successfully sent her back into the future.

Darren: Should I follow?

Kurumi: If you want, my dear.

Darren: Alright. Zaphkiel, Yud Bet.

I shot myself through the head and just like that by borrowing the powers of Zaphkiel I was able to return into the past where I haven't been summoned to Tengu City yet. I looked around and saw the old buildings and trees. After a while though I saw Origami's spirit form flying through the city with the spirit she so desperately wanted to kill. Phantom.

Darren: Ahh, this will be interesting. I don't want to disturb with history so I should just let it play out as it is. Although I can tamper with it a little if I wanted to. Yeah no, let me see how it plays out first.