Chapter 46- The Date To Win The Monarch's Heart P2

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

Mukuro POV:

*flashback*

Someone was fixing my hair, her hands touching my hair felt warm and nice like the sun.

???: Your hair is so pretty, Mukuro

I looked down at the mirror while my sister was still combing my hair.

Sister: There, all done!

I played with my hair for a while, while my sister just looked at me with a warm smile on her face.

Sister: Well? I've sure gotten better at this.

I said nothing but instead, stood up and hugged my sister who returned the hug in return. I just felt the warmth and the happiness from having a family in side me, in which made me smile. Afterwards, we went to the Tokyo tower, where my sister taught me about everywhere in Tokyo and Japan. When suddenly, someone waved to my sister.

???: Look who it is?

Sister: Oh, wow! What brings you here?

I clenched onto my sister's jacket while she assured me that there's no need to be scared and come to greet her friends from school. Yet, I still gripped her hands out of fear. They were really nice people though, they were really kind to me. However, I still had a feeling of anxiety in my heart. That feeling quickly went away though, as I watched them with a smile with my sister also smiling at me. While I smelled my hair.

-In the fraxinus-

Kotori POV:

Kotori: We can't locate Kurumi and Origami?

Commander 3: Right. They're not within east Tengu.

Commander 4: And we can't use GPS since they left their phones.

Kotori: Have the other Spirits had any luck searching. Yuko, Lucas and the others?

Commander 3: None so far.

Kotori: What do you think? Reine? Why did Kurumi and Tohka act so odd suddenly?

Reine: Regardless of why, it's evident that Kurumi has became an inverse spirit. As far as Origami, I think a second personality has come forward.

Kotori: Yeah. This world's history was rewritten. Inside Origami are two personalities: The Origami of the previous world and the Origami of the world that changed.

Kotori: But when I try to think about it, my thoughts get all jumbled.

Kotori: Why is that happening? And who is it that changed the world? Shido said that he was able to change the world with Kurumi? No, there was someone else. That person was the only reason why the world can be changed. But who?

Kotori: Does it all revolve around Gojo Satoru? No, Darren Satoru?

MARIA: Kotori, I've located their Spirit waves.

Kotori: Dispatch a camera!

MARIA: Roger.

MARIA: I'm also detecting Spirit waves from the two people they're with.

Kotori: Two people?

MARIA: One boy and one girl. Though, the boy's waves almost destroyed the system for how king like and how strong it is and appears abnormal.