Chapter 14- A Happy Ending For Origami. Maybe???

()=Thinking/Replacing

*=Action

/=Whispers

<>=Phone

???: I am Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

Darren: Oh hello, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. What brings you here today?

Ayanokoji: I'm here to give you my powers.

Darren: Oh? Why me?

Ayanokoji: I will teach you how to manipulate people, how to deceive anyone and you can abandon those so called emotions of yours. It will take around 8 hours to finish the transfer and training. The reason why I picked you was because of that darkness inside your heart. The darkness has so much potential if paired with my powers.

Darren: Sounds tempting but nah, I don't want to give up on my emotions so I will be out of here.

Ayanokoji: You're sacred, Darren.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, facing down while doing so.

Darren: What am I scared of?? Tell me.

Ayanokoji: You're scared that Shido might steal you beloved away. You're sacred that Kurumi would abandon you and you're scared that you would return back to the same as before. So why don't you just get rid of that? Why don't you just throw away all of that fear away and replace it with something more?

I stopped walking and looked back towards him.

Darren: Got me hooked, but don't change my looks, I wanna look just like before.

Ayanokoji: No can do. Don't you want to discard your old life with something new for once?

Darren: Haaaaah, just get this shit over and done with. I am prepared for your powers.

Ayanokoji: As you wish. (I have never met such a competent vessel before. Kiriya, you chose the best vessel ever. If he didn't have such a dark heart, all of the monarchs would've been compatible with him)

After what seemed like days or even decades despite it only being 8 hours. I finally was able to receive all of Ayanokoji's knowledge and even his looks. *looks in a mirror*

Darren: Damn, I look swag

Ayanokoji: First time I ever heard someone complementing me about me looking swag.

Darren: It's you after all sensei.

Ayanokoji: Who do you deem as tools??

Darren: I treat everyone as a tool thanks to you sensei. Except my lovers and Lucas I can't bring myself for them to be seen as a tool. Even my own sister is a tool for me Sensei.

Ayanokoji: Excellent. I lacked what you have those so called tools chooser and emotions which I deemed as unnecessary and yet is what drives us humans. So go out there and show some people what you're made of. My greatest disciple.