Chapter 47- The Fight For the Monarch's Heart

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

""= Calling

--= Narrator

Darren POV:

I walked over to Mukuro while placing my hand on her shoulder and stared at her.

Darren: Mukuro.

She stared at me dead in the eyes, unable to say anything.

Darren: I don't want Kurumi to be gone or the others to forget about me! Everyone's a precious lover or friend of mine! It hurts, it really hurts when people would forget about you.

She stared at me in the eyes again, even though my eyes were covered by a blindfold.

Mukuro: How...?

Darren: Eh?

Mukuro: How can you say something like that? Don't you love Muku? Is Muku's love not enough for you?! I hate being alone! I won't let anyone take you.

Her sudden words made me have flashbacks to my childhood, how I was always alone with no allies supporting me. No one I can truly call a friend by my side. I started crying a little with the memories of the abuse coming back to me. I pulled her into a hug and cried on her shoulders.

 I pulled her into a hug and cried on her shoulders

(Replace Anos with Darren and Misha with Mukuro)

Darren: I sound like a dick, I know. But... Mukuro... What truly makes you say that? 

???: There they are!!

I looked in front of me and I saw everyone, when I mean everyone I mean everyone. Including Shido and the Spirits, along with my team. While White Queen and Origami was still having their battle in the sky.

Yoshino: Kurumi! Origami!

Kaguya: Why are they fighting?

Shido: Calm down! You two!

His words seemed like nothing but wind that blew past their ears.

Miku: Eek! That's trouble!

I released Mukuro from the hug who looked at everyone except the boys in hostility.

Mukuro: Them, too? Everyone wants to steal him away from Muku! Unforgivable!

Darren: STOP!!

She dashed towards the others with her key in hand while I tried to dash towards her in order to stop her. I wasn't quick enough. She stabbed her key into the floor.

Mukuro: Micheal! Segva!

A pillar of light erupted from the hole, I didn't stop however, I just stopped right next to her.

Darren: Mukuro! What are you doing?!

Mukuro: Using Segva on the planet. Eventually it will stop spinning! THEN NONE CAN INTERFERE!!