Chapter 11- The Encounter with the Demon Lord

()=thinking/replacing
*=action
/=whispers
<>=Phone

Darren POV:

I awoke with Wiz still patting my head while Kurumi still snuggled my back.

Darren: Girls cmon, Rose is cooking dinner and I would like to get some get training underway.

Kurumi slowly arose missing the warmth from my back and Wiz from the lack of warmth from her front. I arose and did some stretching before heading out of the room. We departed from Wiz's shop seeing a weird white haired woman walking past the three of us. I sensed a dangerous aura appearing from her yet I ignored it.

???: Beware of Asmodeus, one of the generals. He's not someone we can currently deal with.

I turned my head around immediately yet she had already disappeared.

Kurumi: What happened?

Wiz: Darren, what's going on?

Darren: Asmodeus, a general, someone told that to me. How powerful is he??

Wiz: Even though I was a general Kiriya mainly banned me from fighting and stayed in the second line.

Darren: Asmodeus is a general huh? He should be strong I think but he's someone on the strong side I think. The person said that the current me is not able to deal with him.

Wiz: Truth to be told, im actually the second weakest general due to my lack in experience so there were actually 6 more people stronger than me. There's also a strength gap between me and the general in front me.

Wiz: There was someone called Durandal who was a headless dullahan who was a perverted general and would roll his head under my skirt.

Wiz: The moment I reported to Kiriya though, he made him suffer in the eternal depth of his dungeon later on found escaped. Kiriya actually ordered all three of his commanders to torture him whenever he likes.

Darren: If this Asmodeus guy is that strong, then I have to train more. Cmon, let's go home and think of something.

Darren: I have unlocked some powers of his. I am able to summon at least 5 shadow soldiers.

Wiz: What an improvement Darren-Chan.

Darren: Reborn.

5 shadow soldiers appeared behind me.

(imagine that there's five of them)

Darren: They're weak but they are just as strong as Rose at 50%. Cancel rebirth.

All of the shadow soldiers disappeared back into my shadows. We were walking home until I spotted Lucas as well as Rose and called them over.

Darren: Oi Lucas, I wanna go for a bit of a spar you wanna join?

Lucas: Sure.

I disappeared into my shadows with Kurumi and Wiz while Lucas teleported to somewhere random with Rose. We appeared at a giant iceland with the cold almost freezing my senses.