Halloween Special. Three Darrens React To Each Other: Reacting to COTE Darren

()= Thinking/ replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

-This is just a extra chapter where I am bored, so halloween special it is. No dressups or anything, just reactions. Maybe I will put some halloween pictures at the end.-

Me POV:

Me: This world seems too bland. Don't you think so? Akeno-Chan?

 Don't you think so? Akeno-Chan?

Akeno: Fufufu, of course. It's been so bland with just the two of us here. Darling, what do you think we should do to cure this boredom?

Me: No idea, but we can do something though.

Akeno: What is it?

Me: We could summon three other Darren's and make them react to each other.

Akeno: Great idea, but which ones should we do?

Me: How about the Monarch Darren, COTE Darren and the Genshin Darren?

Akeno: Excellent, should we summon them here?

Me: Anything for you, my queen.

I snapped my fingers and summoned the three Darrens while I teleported the five of us to a movie theatre, where the other three was already placed on their seats.

(M Darren= Monarch Darren)

M Darren: Where am I?

COTE Darren: What the?

Genshin Darren: Where is this?

I slowly clapped, while walking onto the stage with Akeno, who is hugging me from behind.

M Darren: WHO ARE YOU!

He summoned a ball of fire which I just waved and dismissed.

M Darren: What? How did you?

Me: Because, I am a Monarch.

M Darren: WHAT?! BUT LUCAS, MY SISTER AND I ARE THE ONLY MONARCHS LEFT!

COTE Darren: Can you shut up? You are annoying.

Genshin Darren: Stop screaming in our ears. We have questions for you.

Me: Yes?

Genshin Darren: Who are you? Who is that woman next to you? And why are we here?

Me: First, I am a monarch. My name is RubricksTheKing, but call me RK. Second, this is my wife, Akeno Himejima and third, you are here to react to each other. Which means your feats, past and everything will be revealed here.

COTE Darren started shivering a little, Genshin Darren's hands started to sweat and M Darren has sweat beads going down his face.

Me: But before that. *gets a phone call* Sorry, I have to take this. Akeno-chan, can you please summon the people that are close to them?