Chapter 5- The date

()=thinking/replacing

*=action

Darren POV:

I awoke with a heavy duty headache even though I didn't drink any vodka last night and I could see darling still clinging onto my right arm as if she was a cat latching onto its favourite toy.

Darren: darling please wake up, I have to go training today.

Kurumi: NO! You're staying with me today.

Darren: Eh? But-

Kurumi: No take me out on a date today.

Darren: You sure?

Kurumi: 100% if you don't I might cry.

(Replace Aqua with Kurumi)

I took a direct hit to my heart

Darren: (Fuck, how is she so cute?? Yet so scary when she is a yandere?)

Darren: Sure, where do you want to go?

Kurumi: Let's go shopping together today. We've never gone out shopping together.

Darren: Sure.

Rose POV:

I heard some conversations happening I could probably deduct that it was my foolish brother and his girlfriend Kurumi. Since Lucas is sleeping on the floor still snoring as loud as a pig.

Rose: Wake up Lucas

I delivered a straight kick to his left side and he woke up yelling.

Lucas: IS THERE AN ENEMY?? DARREN DID YOU WAKE ME UP TO GO TRAINING??? DARREN WHERE ARE YOU IF YOU WOKE ME UP TO GO TRAINING???

i immediately clasped my hand over his shouting mouth and he stared at me silently while doing some hand-signs that I cannot read.

Rose: Shut up, you better pray that my brother or Kurumi didn't hear us. I heard that they are going on a date and you know, as a sibling and a big sister I will follow them. Also you'll follow them as well.