Chapter 2- It all began

*=Action

Shido Pov:

Origami and my body were still shaking from the defeat of Kotori, we originally only expected to fight Kurumi, not someone who defeated Kotori like she was nothing. He looked as if a monster had awoken from its slumber and it seems like he had mastered his spirit powers already. I looked at Kotori in my arms who's still passed out and bleeding. Her injuries were bad, like bad bad.

Shido: Fraxinus

And a blinding light teleported me into a ship with five people still at the control room with a face of shock as if their body just rejected what happened in front of their eyes. Yet they still turned the other way and looked at the screen, even Reine who usually looked calm had a look of aghast on her face with what happened on the screen.

 Yet they still turned the other way and looked at the screen, even Reine who usually looked calm had a look of aghast on her face with what happened on the screen

Shido: All of you saw what happened right? That spirit defeated Kotori with no difficulty; he even said that this was just a warmup.

No one dared to say anything if he said that Kotori was just a warmup. Then how much of a chance would they have against him? Zero, absolutely zero against him. I shook in despair. All I can hope is that we won't have to encounter that spirit again.

Darren POV:

Darren: Alright sweetheart now that I've told you my information, I guess it's time for you to tell me yours.

Kurumi: I don't have to say anything. Also how did you acquire my other half?

Darren: Other half? Oh you mean the spirit powers. I guess that means we are destined for each other, if you want to interpret it like that, I know that's what I would've interpreted it as though.

Kurumi immediately pointed her gun towards me with a stern look on her face, willing to pull the trigger and blow my head off if she wanted to.

Kurumi: Tell me, what did you do to Kotori? I was fighting her and it was my fight as well, not yours so why did you interfere.

Darren: Haaah, so many questions and yet so little time. Why don't I answer you, Zaphkiel also the answer for the answer about your other half is that my body is suitable for your powers that's why I absorbed some of your powers into my body.

 Why don't I answer you, Zaphkiel also the answer for the answer about your other half is that my body is suitable for your powers that's why I absorbed some of your powers into my body