Chapter 7- The Discussion With Lucas

()=thinking/replacing

*=actions

/=Whispering

Darren POV:

I was just wondering around the streets one day for a light walk when suddenly I had an idea to make and I'm sure that it will surprise my darling and Shido. As I slowly made my way towards Shido's school I would make sure to turn this school upside down.

The Next Day:

Darren: Kurumi-Chan I have to go somewhere for today so I may not arrive home for a while.

Kurumi: OK but if you cheat on me though. Death will be the first thing you wish for.

My spines had shivers all over it and every cell in my body told me to never mess with this pretty woman ever

Darren: Anyways, I have to head somewhere now, I prepared breakfast for you to go to school. If you see Shido tell him a message. The darkness is arriving.

Kurumi: Sure. I guess.

Kurumi POV:

Kurumi: (Strange, why did darling want me to send a message to Shido-san? Oh well)

I made my way to school seeing Shido-san on the way and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

Kurumi: Good morning, Shido-san

Shido flinched for a second before looking back at me.

Shido: Oh Kurumi, do you need something?

Kurumi: How mean, Shido-san I just wanted to say good morning while dropping a message from my darling.

Shido: What exactly does Gojo want from me?

Kurumi: Darling said to drop you a message about the darkness is arriving.

Shido: Huh?? I don't understand.

Kurumi: That was all I was given anyways see you soon, Shido-san

Shido: One question for you Kurumi.

Kurumi: Hmmm?

Shido: Do you know what Gojo is planning??

Kurumi: I'm not so sure even though my darling should share everything with me, he didn't tell me what he's planning if he even planned anything at all.

We made our way to school and sat down on our respective seats, when the teacher suddenly announced.

Teacher: Ok, we have three new transfer students please welcome them.

At that moment the door was slid open by when I saw who it was, my eyes widened in shock and my almost went wide open if he didn't come and close it.

???: Please close you mouth, you're going get bugs in it darling.