Halloween Special. Three Darrens React To Each Other: Reacting to Genshin Darren

()= thinking/ replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Me POV:

I just sat in my chair while Irina and Akeno started to cuddle into my chest, in which I just sighed as the others started to sleep.

Me: NO SLEEPING! GET UP!

Everyone was shot awake, while Irina and Akeno just yawned cutely as they rose from my chest.

Irina: Babe, what happened?

Me: Nothing. I just want us to react to the Genshin Darren now. Before the reaction. What are our thoughts on the previous reaction?

COTE Darren: Good, except for the part where I was exposed.

M Darren: It was pretty good.

Me: Alright. Let's *the roof came crashing down* WTF?!

Random: Yo!

Me: RANDOM! WHY DID YOU JUST COME CRASHING DOWN MY ROOF?!

Random: Because I was bored and I wanted a cool way to enter.

Me: Fuck off! I'm trying to do a reaction here.

Random: Why don't I do it with you?

Akeno: Random. Nice to see you again.

Random: Akeno-san. Irina-san. Pleased to see u again. *steals my phone*

Irina: Nice to see you as well. Random.

M Kurumi: Who is this?

Yuko: Yeah, who is this?

Random: My name is Random, a god. Like that man over there. *Points at me* Btw, Rubricks, wtf is Redo of Hea-

I covered his mouth as he wanted to mutter some stuff and I secretly stole his phone.

Me: Random, what the hell are you searching up. Cool ways to torture people?

I accidentally released his mouth as he started to yell.

Random: He reads-

I judo threw Random out of my roof as he yelled towards the theatre.

Random: HE READS HENTAI!!!!

He was sent to a different dimension as I summoned back my phone.

Me: Sav-

I turned around, and saw two huge black aura coming from Irina and Akeno respectively.

Irina: I thought you stopped watching those stuff, after we got married.

Me: I can explain. (DAMMIT RANDOM!)

Akeno: No need to explain now.

M Darren: Should we help him?

COTE Darren: Nah, he deserved it for being a dick.

Genshin Darren: Yeah, he deserved it.

Akeno: I think the three of us, should have a lovely talk. About you reading those sorts of materials.

Me: Please no. Even my Monarch powers won't save me if you do this.

Irina: Nope!

Well, we can say that my ass was whooped after I was dragged into a room by the two yandere girls. I walked back into the theatre, as everyone started laughing at my condition as well as Random. Who just appeared out of nowhere again.