Chapter 102- Careless Whispers

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

3rd Person POV:

The unknown person still sat on the roof, seemingly amused by Mio's fight against the spirits.

???: This is interesting~ truly interesting indeed. I wanna join them somewhat. But... if I did... then I would lose track of the main cast...

He just looked towards Darren who was sending daggers towards Yoko but all of them were destroyed.

???: This is truly interesting. I wanna see them much clearer.

Suddenly, he looked down towards Mio

???: Looks like... Mio Takamiya is about to start her attacks.

Mio: What's wrong, you three?

Mio softly whispered while turning her eyes to Tohka and Origami. The battlefield turned silent just then, not a single whisper was able to be heard from Tohka, Kurumi, or Origami. Above them was the Angel of death, <Ain Soph Aur>, capable of killing all things. In front of them was the Angel of laws, <Ain Soph>, capable of distorting reality at a whim.

Mio: If you two aren't attacking, I guess I have to.

After finishing saying that, Mio raised her hand. Tohka, Kurumi, and Origami were soaked in sweat as they trembled from the tension. Yet, at the very next moment, a lime of light came down and hit Mio. This light, was definitely <Gungnir>, the main artillery boasted by <Ratatoskr>'s flagship <Fraxinus>. Amplified and released by a Spirit's power, it yielded an unparalleled power just like the thunder of God. <Fraxinus>'s strongest weapon. It seemed that Kotori had gotten through the enemy airspace to support Tohka and the others.

Tohka: Origami, Kurumi!

Kurumi: Yes!

Origami: I know.

Tohka, Kurumi, and Origami just looked at each other in understanding as the three of them kicked off the ground simultaneously. The power of <Gungnir> was immense. Even if it was not enough to take down Mio, it still provided a chance opportunity.

Kurumi: <ZAPHKIEL>!!!

A huge clock appeared behind Kurumi as she started to fire bullets towards Mio.

Tohka: <Sandalphon>!!!

The moment Tohka screamed out that name, a golden throne appeared from the ground. After Tohka had kicked down, it had transformed into a streamlined shape.

Origami: <Einherjar>!!!

And now, in this place where so many Spirits had died, there was the aftermath of the main cannon from <Fraxinus> and the huge reiryoku scattered from Mio herself. Above the throne, Origami was holding a spear with all the surrounding reiryoku converging into a single point. To put it another way, it was just like a super-powerful slingshot. A single blow containing everything now ran through Mio. Yet...

Origami: Ah...

Kurumi: Origami?! Agh.

As the light from that blast began to dissipate, Tohka finally noticed. Rather than Origami holding <Einherjar>, the spear of light was in Mio's hands, piercing Origami instead and another ribbon was piercing Kurumi's chest.

Mio: Hmm, I thought that if you wanted to defeat me, you would use this. So, I decided to imitate you guys. Disappointing, to be honest.

As Mio finished, the spear of light-piercing Origami disappeared. Having lost its only support, Origami's body swayed violently before losing all strength and collapsing to the ground. Then, the pure white Sephira Crystal emerging from her chest was absorbed into Mio's chest. The same can be said for Kurumi.