Extra Chapter- The Intersection Between Two Timelines

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

-Warning, this chapter will include depression, cheating, multiple personality disorder and suicidal thoughts-

I bought some donuts with Yuko and Lucas who was currently ordering on their desserts for the day.

Darren: Hurry up or else I'll just walk home without telling you.

Yuko: Shut the hell up. It's not easy, you know. I have to choose the best deserts like pudding.

Lucas: I have to decide between pudding and chips?

I just sighed while eating my donuts and having to wait for Lucas and Yuko. In the end, Yuko decided on chocolate bars and Lucas decided on chips.

Darren: Predictable.

Yuko: Shut up, not all of us like donuts ok?

Darren: Sure, whatever.

I teleported us back to the house while placing down all of my food along with Lucas eating his chips on the couch.

Darren: I'm ba-

I was suddenly tackled to the couch by Kurumi, Tohka and Mukuro. Velzard, Kocho and Wiz just looked at me amusingly.

Darren: Alright, girls. I'm back now.

I started to give the three headpats while they purred, Artoria (Saber) summoned herself while sitting on Yuko's lap and Rose was being fed by Lucas and she was doing the same in return.

Darren: (I wonder, did my timeline have the best ending out of the other ones?)

I walked towards my room while Yuko and Lucas followed, the three of us had already discussed that we were going to play video games. When suddenly, a portal opened in front of us and a figure walked out of it.

 When suddenly, a portal opened in front of us and a figure walked out of it

Darren: (What?)

Yuko: What the-

Lucas: Fuck?

???: Where am I?

Darren: That was what I should be asking you, mister.

???: You...

I just stared at him with my usual emotionless eyes.

Darren: What about me?

???: I see that you're me huh?

Darren: What are you on about?

He pushed us aside and started to walk down the stairs.

Darren: Wha-?

His eyes just looked empty in comparison to mine, Yuko and Lucas seemed to have caught on about this.