Chapter 38- The Spirit Who Sealed Her Heart

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I just hid behind the walls listening to the conversation between Shido and the spirits.

Shido: WHAT!! ALL SPIRITS WERE HUMANS FROM THE BEGINNING?!

Nia: I mean, I know I was, so I figured the others were, too.

Darren: (They are, I heard from Kurumi and saw that part of the memory. Mio Takamiya, I swear that I will kill you for disturbing my happiness)

Nia: Though now that Raziel is incomplete, I doubt I can look into it again.

Nia: I could never find out much about the spirit of origin.

Darren: (I never found out much as well despite Ciel telling me about everything. It was ok, I accepted it. It was frustrating but it was ok)

Nia: Having said that, my power isn't completely gone. I think I'll be able to hinder Westcott from  using Future Entry.

Darren: (That's useful enough. I can deal with Westcott on my own. Nia, it's ok for failure. It's not your fault.)

Darren: (We have a problem though. It is said that Artemisia Aircroft is the British Anti Spirit team's ace. Why is she here in Japan then??)

~Next day at school~

I yawned a little at my desk where yesterday, Yuko had just enrolled in the school an is sitting next to me. I sighed for a bit before the teacher started to announce things with a bad gut feeling.

Teacher: I hope everyone had a wonderful break! Today starts our third semester in a brand new year.

Darren: (I just hung out with Kurumi and the others nothing special really, oh yeah, Kurumi said that she will be taking a break from school. So I have to help her with the homework. Damnit I treat my girls too nice for comfort.)

Teacher: My birthday's not till March though, how old do you think I am?

Darren: (I really don't care. Why are you asking us this question??)

Teacher: Since I refuse to turn thirty I'm gonna call it sirty. Clever right??

Darren: (Oh my god, the teacher is being stupid now.)

(replace the girl with Darren)

E=Extra

E1: T-Tammie?

Teacher: So now when you speak to me, please refer to me as sir.

Darren: (Great, now she lost her mind due to ageing. Fucking hell, if I knew today was gonna be like this I would've stayed home)