Chapter 33- The Date with Wiz

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

<>= Phone

##= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I teleported back into my house sighing in relief and went to the kitchen to grab some water. When suddenly a gun was pointed to the back of my head, an ice spike was pointed directly at my face and two swords was placed near my necks.

Kurumi: Now, now, where were you? Darling~

I had shivers down my spine as the moment that I answer this question would mean my death.

Darren: Uhhhhh. Shido and I bumped into someone so we helped them home and she made us help her write Manga.

Kurumi: Who is this she huh??

(Replace Tohka with Kurumi)

Darren: The one I saved on a mission that you made me save.

Yuko: How can you come home so late to your wives??

Darren: Shut up Yuko, you're gonna make things worse.

The swords started going deeper into my neck while I heard a click from the gun loading its bullets. The ice spike also went closer to my face as blood started trickling down.

Darren: I'm sorry!!! SHIDO FORCED ME TO DO THIS!!! I BEG OF YOU TO FORGIVE ME.

Wiz: *unsheathes her sword* Only this time since Shido forced you into this.

Velzard: Even Kocho-Chan joined in. Little tsundere over there eh?

Kocho: *blushes so much* Shut up, Velzard.

Darren: (I sometimes question myself how did I end up with four beautiful girls and living with them under the same roof)

Darren: Anyhow, the spirit's powers are extremely strong and with DEM out there we can't have our guard down. I don't know what they will do but they will do something.

I shook my hand a little that was trembling beforehand. I don't know why, I smiled even though that I would face an extremely tough opponent I still smiled.

Darren: Enough about that, now Yuko. Why are you and Kocho going to live under the same roof as me??

Yuko: Problem with that?? I can't stay at the spirit corps anymore since I don't need to hunt down spirits who comes and attack us. So I just figured, why not I just stay with you??

Darren: Typical, so Wiz. I promised you a date right?? We should head out tomorrow. Yuko, you're helping me pick my outfit tomorrow you idiot.

Yuko: I'm not the idiot and you are but fine. I guess I can't let the idiot choose his clothes despite being so confident in fashion.