Chapter 55- The Successor For The Throne

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

After that fight with Ishtar, I had several broken arms, ribs, some burnt torsos and a pierced stomach. I still laid on the ground as blood started to spread.

Darren: Shadow Heal.

My wounds started to slowly close up and darkness began to heal my wounds. Kurumi made me place my head on her lap. Wiz just sat next to me and played with my hair.

Darren: Yuko, how's Ishtar.

Yuko: Bullied.

Darren: Good. She deserved it for breaking my arms and legs.

Lucas: So, right now where should we go? You are basically stuck here since you can't move while healing and I don't think you want to move anyways.

Darren: YUP! I don't want to move from this spot right now.

Lucas: Knew it.

Darren: You guys can go ahead. I'm fine here.

Lucas: Would you look at that. Your wounds are healed. C'mon, we have to get to another part of the room.

Lucas and Yuko practically dragged me off of Kurumi's lap as I just stood there with an emotionless face.

Darren: Why?

Lucas: Do that when we get home, then no one will stop you there.

Yuko: I just don't want unholy noises coming out of your room tonight.

Darren: Idiots fine, let's go to the next room. I won't fight though, from what I can tell. That Goddess had the strongest aura out of the three people in this castle.

Yuko: I want to fight next. May I?

Darren: Sure.

Lucas: I'll fight the last one.

Darren: The throne, I'm coming for you.

We approached another room where I dodged some arrows sent towards by some traps.

Darren: Inverse.

The ground suddenly turned into a dark goo while all of the arrows stopped and disintegrated into dust while Yuko, Lucas and I just kept on walking.

Yuko: You copied Inverse from your form huh?

Darren: If he was able to summon angels then he would've had the same angel as White Queen.

Lucas: Inverse Kurumi?

Darren: Yep.

Darren: (Ciel, is it finished?)

Ciel: (You mean the project? If so, yes. The project you wanted finish using Kurumi Tokisaki's Sephirah as well as Mukuro Hoshimiya and Kurumi Tokisaki's angels are finished.)

Shoto: (My liege, I wish that the next opponent would be handled much easier)

Darren: Yuko, you're fighting the other one right? Ishtar didn't gain a boost. If she did gain a boost from the castle then I would've lost.

Yuko: Yeah, the undead castle gives a 2x boost to alters Saber Alter's powers was boosted as well. So the next room huh?

Darren: Next room huh? The mentality room?