Chapter 42- One step towards Saving Her

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

-In another place-

Elliot POV:

-The Temp command was set on fire while two people were escaping through the underground elevator, one was a man inside a wheelchair and another was a woman trying to help the man who is inside the wheelchair.-

Elliot: To think that we would be traced so thoroughly... But that's Ike I suppose. Isaac is just like a child-- he just wants to strut around with his new toy.

Elliot: Has everyone been evacuated?

Karen: It's underway, have patience.

The elevator finally reached its stop. Karen was slowly pushing my wheelchair out of the elevator when suddenly, we were greeted by Isaac.

Isaac: Yo, Elliot... Karen...

Elliot: It's been a while, Ike. You've sure made a violent entrance just to visit an old friend.

Isaac: I don't want much--just to bring you and Karen back to DEM.

Elliot: And if I refuse?

Isaac: Then you just have to deal with me. Who had already absorbed one of the demon kings. Beelzebub.

A black book suddenly appeared in front of Isaac. Still I did not lose my composure.

Elliot: So be it. You've never been one to listen to others.

I stepped off my wheelchair while I handed the blanket that covered my legs to Karen.

Karen: Please reconsider, Elliot.

Elliot: It's alright, Karen.

Elliot: Now that i've thought about it, this is the first time we've faced off.

Isaac: Yeah. I'm shaking in my boots at the very thought of it, Elliot.

I showed off a name tag that was in my hands and the battle started

-In the Fraxinus ship-

Darren POV:

The Fraxinus was finally in space and we're slowly approaching Mukuro, I dialled Yuko in the ship though.

Darren: "Yo, Yuko."

Yuko: "OH FINALLY!! WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO REACH YOU!! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Darren: "In space. I'm saving a spirit."

Yuko: "What? Is this a prank?"

Darren: "No, I just want to let you know that just keep my dinner in the freezer. I'll eat it when I get home."

Yuko: "Why did you take on this mission? You know how dangerous it is."

Darren: "At first I just want to get into the action a little. But now I really want to save her no matter what."

Yuko: "I don't hear that often, Leader."

Darren: "Leader right now is dead, he might revive though. Just dunno how he will revive."

Yuko: "Just make sure that you can breathe in space alright? I'll keep your dinner in the freezer for you."

Darren: "Thanks bro."

Yuko: "No problem."

I hung up on the call while the ship kept on floating towards Mukuro. Who summoned her angel and started attacking us with debris.