Extra Chapter- The Monarchs Meet The Heroes P1

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

-Special thanks to @random_anime_addict for allowing me to borrow your book's scenes and allow me to create this chapter. Check out the man, he's pretty cool.-

My POV:

I was scrolling through my phone which contained photos of Kurumi and in front of me, sat Random who was looking at Artoria and smiling mischievously.

Rubricks: Hey, Random, I'm bored.

Random: Same, this is why I'm here talking to you and looking at pictures of Artoria.

He started to look at his universe where Inverse Darren was fighting against Kurumi, Yuko and Origami.

Random: Nothing good these days. It's just Inverse Darren fighting because of Mukuro being injured.

Rubricks: Oh I swear that I will kill that Sukuna one day. I just bought a new figurine of Mukuro today as well.

Random: Alright, enough of you simping. Now, we should do something to cure our boredom.

I looked at my universe where Darren was in his three angels forms against Yuko who was in Karna armor as they both unleashed their ultimate attack against each other.

Rubricks: How about, we send my universes Yuko and Darren to your universe to help against Sukuna and Inverse Darren?

Random: That doesn't sound too bad of an idea.

Rubricks: Right? Then that's do that.

I snapped my fingers and teleported Darren and Yuko towards us.

Darren: Where are we, Yuko?

Yuko: No fucking idea. But I'm too lazy to figure this out.

Rubricks: Wow, indeed he is your OC. He even acts like you when we went to a new place.

Random: Fuck you. I am not as lazy as that man at least.

Darren: Who are you two?

Yuko suddenly got up and pointed Excalibur towards us.

Rubricks: You think that you can scare us?

I summoned Zaphkiel while looking at Darren who summoned his own angel.

Random: You know. You shouldn't underestimate your opponents, me.

Random summoned Excalibur while appearing behind Yuko at a speed only I could see.

Rubricks: Now then. Darren Satoru and Yuko Pendragon. You two will be going on a trip.

Darren: Trip, where? Can I bring Kurumi?

Yuko: Shut up about your Kurumi obsession, I know how hard you worked on that Kurumi figurine that you spent over 5 days building.

Darren: *middle finger* You did the same with Artoria so I'm not the only who will be trashed on today.

Yuko: Motherfu-

I snapped my fingers while Yuko's mouth disappeared.

Rubricks: No swearing here.

I snapped my fingers and Yuko's mouth appeared.

Random: So basically. How do you feel about traveling to another universe?