Chapter 84- The Split

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I walked out of the lab with Zero-Two being supported by Lucas and Rose. Yuko was being supported by both Artoria (saber) and Jeanne d'arc. I on the other hand, was not being moved whatsoever and was instead on Kurumi's lap while she caressed my hair.

Darren: We have to head home now please I need to move even though I can't.

Kurumi: Nope, let me stay here with you for a little longer.

Darren: Knew it.

Tohka and the others just sat down next to Kurumi while either hugging my arms or biting my ear.

Darren: (Am I in a H*ntai game right now?)

Yuko: Guys, please let him go. He almost wasted all of his mana and cursed energy for that armor. He needs some rest.

Kurumi: Just let us stay here a bit more, please!

Yuko: Five minutes.

Darren: Wait! YUKO!

They all walked away while the girls started to tend to my hair and make occasional kisses on me here and there.

Darren: Girls, can we please go now? My body is all numb.

Kurumi: Ye-

Suddenly she had a headache as she flashed between White Queen and back to Kurumi until back to White Queen.

White Queen: Fufufu, Darren-Chan. Boys should watch where they sleep, you know.

Darren: I can't move, so even if you are here to kill me. I don't even care anymore.

White Queen: Interesting. You're not scared of me anymore.

Darren: I've met people who are far scarier than you. With the fact that we would be facing stronger people. Makes you less of a threat.

White Queen: Interesting. Then, let's make a deal.

Darren: What will be the deal?

Mukuro: Muku's Darren will be making no deals with you!

Tohka: No way that Darren will accept whatever deal you're talking about!

Darren: Can we get this over and done with? I still have to cook dinner back home. Lucas and Yuko may be good at cooking, but I will be making something special tonight so please get this over and done with.

White Queen: I wanna enjoy our fighting a little bit more. So...

She kisses me on the lips as I can feel something leaving and she seperated from me.

White Queen: I've taken back, what belongs to me Darren Satoru.

Darren: Done?

White Queen: For now.

She returned to Kurumi as she spoke in a robotic voice.

Kurumi: Darren is a catastrophe that must be eliminated in order to perserve the current timeline. He must be killed or else only doom awaits us.

She suddenly closed her mouth as everyone just stared at her with their weapons all prepared.

Kurumi: What's happening?

Mukuro: You're not touching Darren!!!

Tohka: No way that you would kill Darren when I'm here!

Kurumi: What?