Chapter 77- The Rescue Mission

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Darren: You see, the strategy for this battle is that we just rush in there and save Tohka. There might be casualties, like you, me, or Lucas. But, Yuko, we must be prepared to make sacrifices. Are you ready?

Lucas: Why would I not be ready?

He crossed his hands as he stared at me.

Yuko: Count me in, I don't really care about her. But, if you really want to help her, then I shall join in this shit.

Darren: then, shall we?

I grabbed on Lucas' wrist and Yuko's wrist as i teleported towards the abandoned warehouse.

Darren: (I will for sure kill you. Generals for the Monarch.)

Tohka POV:

My hair was tattered with from all of their slashes with their swords, cuts surrounded my body from them slashing my body with my swords in an attempt to make me yell for Darren. It never happened. I just thought that if Shido doesn't care about me anymore, why should Darren? I wasn't particularly close to him anyways.

My hair was suddenly pulled up by a man wearing a mask with glasses as he smirked at me.

???: You know, you should've served for our monarch. He would've benefitted from your powers. But sadly, you just had to work for the Undead Monarch.

Tohka: I would rather die, then serve your monarch.

???: So be it then. *snaps* Oi, you. Kill her.

Someone grabbed a sword and approached me ever so slowly. When suddenly, the alarm started to sound and annoy everyone.

???2: SIR! THE THE 2 MONARCHS AND THE SUMMONER IS HERE! THEY ARE SHOOTING BULLETS RIGHT OUTSIDE! PLEASE COME AND HELP!

???: Those pests know exactly how to offend and annoy me at the exact same time!

He slowly walked away. Leaving me still gagged and probably going to where Darren, Lucas and Yuko are waiting for him.

Darren POV:

I summoned my gun and filled it with cursed energy as I begin to grin and look at my allies who has also loaded their guns and smirking at me.

Darren: You three ready?

Yuko: I was born ready for this.

I threw Yuko and Lucas a bullet. The bullet was created from intense amount of cursed energy that is fused with Mana. Making it able to explode on impact if shot. They both caught it and inserted it in their gun which was modified by me.

Yuko: Was that bullet filled with cursed energy? It really burns.

Darren: Get used to it. I infused cursed energy with mana. It is created and forged at a high temperature. Of course it will burn. It's made to explode on impact. You better get used to that bullet or we will never save Tohka.

Yuko: Fine, leader. I'll follow your fucking orders then.

The three of us started shooting bullets throughout the entire area, soldiers started rushing towards us, while I summoned my own and walked towards the abandoned warehouse where the action was waiting for the three of us.

Darren: Yuko, Lucas. Summon your soldiers. Just my own isn't enough to fight against them.

Yuko: of course. I won't let the leader do all of the work, you know.