Halloween Special. Three Darrens React To Each Other: Reacting to Monarch Darren

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Me POV:

Once more, Rias, Akeno and Irina started to beg me for food again, in which I just summoned some for them to eat.

M Darren: Yo, as the strongest in this room. I challenge you to a duel.

Genshin Darren: What are you blabbering about? I am!

M Darren: NO I AM!

Me: Why don't you two double think about that decision?

Both: HUH?!

I released my aura as those two almost cowered in fear as I let loose my maniacal smile.

Me: Will you two still attempt to fight me?!

Both: no...

Both of them just looked down as they returned to their seats.

Me: Good! Now-

Random: Yo! I HAVE ARISEN!

i kicked him through the window while he yelled out.

Random: IDIOT! I HAVE CHO PHONE!

I looked down at my pocket which I thought contained my phone. But in reality, my phone was stolen by Random.

Random: WHY ARE YOU WATCHING REDO OF HEALER?! THAT'S THE WORST HENTAI!!!!!!!

His voice disappeared, while he fell into the endless void and I summoned back my phone.

Me: That absolute dick!

???: Darling, I thought that you stopped, after being married to us.

I slowly turned my head around and prepared for the worst.

Me: (OH FUCK THE WORST ONE IS HERE!)

Me: hello. Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: Danna-Sama. This is so cruel, you are having a reaction without me!

Me: Sorry! I was bored with Akeno, so I thought that I should do a reaction. I never thought about you. I am the worst husband there is.

Rossweisse: You're not the worst, just kind of annoying most of the time.

I felt like an arrow had just stabbed through my heart as I curled up into a ball and started crying in shame.

Everyone- my wives: (WTF?!)

Rossweisse: Alright, stop crying. I just thought that you would stop watching that kind of stuff after we got married together.

Rias: Yeah. Same.