Chapter 98- I'm back

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

-Aboard Lemington-

3rd Person POV:

Upon seeing this reaction, Brenan furrowed his brow as sweat dripped from his cheeks. Immediately afterward, as if responding to Westcott's laughter, the huge flower began spreading several grains of light just like dispersing pollen in the air.

The next moment. The <Bandersnatch>, and <Nibelcol>, even the massive airships, anything that came into contact with the particles either lost their lives or stopped functioning, crumbling away like sugary confectionary.

Commander 1: Due to the attack from the mysterious Spirit, the <Bandersnatch> troops have been destroyed!

Commander 2: <Nibelcol> have vanished! Cannot regenerate.

Commander 3: <Galdrabok>, the warship has received critical damage!

At that moment, the sound of the main engine began to fade away, leaving the battleship to be collapsed by its own weight.

Issac: (Darren Satoru...)

Suddenly a screen appeared, the ship was barely floating at this rate.

???: Issac... I'm disappointed at your technology, now... don't even dream about killing Darren Satoru.

Issac: Kira... you shut up! If I were to obtain Mio's power! I would be invincible and I would kill you!

Kira: Oh, you really think so? Even Darren Satoru, who is nowhere as strong as me right now, would defeat you, why do you think that you could win against me? This is my last warning for you, Issac, do not cross me.

Issac: Sorry...

With that, the video ended as the ship was quickly falling once more.

Issac: You've finally appeared <Deus>. My dearest, Spirit. Once I absorb your powers, not even Darren would be able to stop me!

As the ship plummeted downward, Westcott continued to laugh.

-At the fight-

Tohka POV:

I just gulped at the amount of power she was displaying. I knew that it was an unwinnable war since Darren, Yuko and Lucas are all MIA, but the power difference to this extent.

Mio: I feel really sorry for you guys. It is natural that you find it unacceptable to be suddenly asked to return your power. It is natural that you would find it intolerable for Shidou's memories to be erased.

Mio: So I won't ask you to give up resistance. Because resistance is also your natural privilege.

Mio: Now, without Darren Satoru's help, how would you be able to deal with me? My daughters.

-To somewhere else-

Darren POV:

If there was an encounter, there will be a goodbye one day. I stood before someone that I had once hated, Shido Itsuka.

Shido: So, who exactly are you?

Darren: I won't tell you, just know that once we said our farewell. I won't see you in this form anymore.

Shido: What do you?

Darren: I'll see you off now.

I ran towards the door where Igris had told me and I saw Yuko and Lucas summoning their weapons and doing some basic warmups.