Bio For the Monarch of Light's Army

The army being configured by the one and only monarch of light. Kira Nelson. Who is also known as the one who brings light for the world. She summoned many people who she thinks that has potential and makes their parents abuse them all claiming that God told them to do it. Thinking that they were abandoned by the world. They then infiltrated a city called Domino City where they lived there in peace. Or so they thought.

The people there were kind to one another, yet ruthless and unforgiving if someone has decided to come there without their permission. Yet they welcome those that seek protection and slowly rape them. Wiping them of their memory after so. However, In the eyes of civilians even those that they have assaulted. They are considered heroes and those that dared to oppose them are called villains.

The Monarch's Army.

Roles:

The three commanders of the group. Those that have recieved the highest powers of the monarchs.

The eight generals some whom the monarchs have had an affair with.

As well as the normal soldiers. They were no where close to being equals with the generals.

The Monarch. The one who is said to govern all.

Kira Nelson:

The one who controls all of the commanders and all of the people worshipped him as if he was some sort of God

The one who controls all of the commanders and all of the people worshipped him as if he was some sort of God. He holds the power to wipe out anyone, the only person that could even match against his meticulous plans and absolute strength is the undead monarch. Who made the light monarch cower in fear after being defeated by him... (He also has an obsession for Kurumi when she first entered Domino City and swore that she will be his. If only he knew who was her boyfriend)

First Commander, the one who holds power only second to the monarch due to receiving the most of the Monarch's blessing and receiving them first. Raiden Shogun.

 Raiden Shogun

Second Commander: The one who controls the sun after his emotional disbelief and almost ended up dying. We have Tanjiro Kamado

 We have Tanjiro Kamado