Chapter 45- The Date to Win The Monarch's Heart P1

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

-In the house-

Yuko POV:

Lucas and I sat on the couch while the girls just stood behind me and hugged me a little, before I brushed them off.

Yuko: (If Darren sees this, my head would be on his desk right now)

Kurumi: Darling are you ok?

Yuko: (FUCK!! I WISH THAT MUKURO IS HOLDING OFF DARREN RIGHT NOW!! IF HE COMES HOME AND HEARD THAT HE WOULD GO ON A RAMPAGE AND I WOULD DIE!!)

Yuko: Yeah, I'm fine.

Kurumi: You know, I saw some weird guy in the house today. Was he your friend? He either pretended to know me or really knows me. Thank you for telling him about me I guess?

Yuko: Yeah, he was my friend.

Wiz: Was he also the guy that came into my shop and asked if I knew him?

Yuko: (Darren, I pray that this conversation never gets into your ears otherwise the world might just be done for.)

Lucas: I mean, he's a close friend of ours.

Velzard: He's even in my call history! Somehow, can you tell your friend to stop calling me? Maybe also get away from me?

Yuko: (MUKURO!! PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW DARREN TO STEP BACK INTO THIS HOUSE OR ELSE EVERYTHING WILL END!!)

Kocho: It's quite creepy about how he knows all of us though. He even asked if Shido knows him.

Yuko: Should we head to Shido's house then?

Everyone: Yes Yuko/Yuko-kun/Darling.

Yuko: (Please do not let me meet Darren on the way)

We instantly teleported inside Shido's house where Shido and the others started talking.

(Replace Goku with Lucas and imagine that Velzard, Yuko, Kurumi, Wiz, Rose and Kocho is there)

Tohka: NIGHTMARE!!

Yuko: Calm down, we're not here to fight.

Kurumi: What darling said.

Nia: By the way, following what Tohka said. I also chased away a strange fan today.

Shido: Me too, the guy looked like he was gonna cry.

Yuko: (Oh shit. If he almost cried because of this. What would happen if he saw his girlfriend flirting with me)

Yoshino: Us too

Natsumi: Same here, he seem really worried and feared about something.

Lucas: *drags me by the arm and threw me on the wall* OK GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES NOW!!