Chapter 90- It is All Your Fault

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I was just chilling in my house today when I decided to head out to the park all by myself. I usually hated to be alone, but today was different. I wanted to test out my new powers that I had unlocked.

Darren: (Total Control Room is useful for a final brawl where I am in complete control. But it takes up too much stamina, cursed energy and mana that it I can't use it for too long.)

Rimuru: (Even with my body already being absorbed into your mana and cursed energy. I am only a reserve for you. I cannot take over your entire cursed energy and mana stock.)

Darren: (That's alright, Rimuru sensei. Or, I should say myself.)

Rimuru: (Bwahahaha! You truly are myself. But, this is troublesome. The control room should only be used in desperate situations or only when you want to escape.)

Darren: (true, but what about the strings?)

Rimuru: (Those strings are made from your blood. It gives you power that almost no one is able to have. The perfect defense, offense and AOE damage, even the ability to control and restrict movements.)

Darren: (This string's only weakness is that it is not fire proof and I have to use some cursed energy in order to control it and max out the full power of it.)

Rimuru: (Your string's weakness is not that big of a deal, since you have been fire proofing it from time to time. So just train a bit, alright?)

Darren: (Sure, sensei.)

Rimuru decided to summon himself while we talked and walked.

Rimuru: It was really fun though, being at Tempest, Shuna, Shion, Velzard and Testarossa, they're all good people to be around. But, I don't regret traveling here to meet you though, myself.

Darren: Why so?

Rimuru: So that I can help you reach your true potential. Also, talking to you is fun.

Darren: Yeah... it surely is interesting being able to talk to myself like this.

Rimuru: Yeah-

He suddenly turned around as if he noticed a familiar aura.

Rimuru: Is that... no, it can't be.

Darren: What's going on?

Rimuru: Nothing, we should go as quickly as possible now. (To prevent another inverse happening.)

Darren: What?!

Rimuru: Nothing.

I was being pushed away by Rimuru as he dragged me towards a nearby milkshake store.

-At an alleyway-

Kurumi POV:

Kurumi: So, why was I summoned here? Shido-San.

Shido: We need Darren's help. Something has gone very wrong and I can't convince him, only you can.

Kurumi: Ara~ Ara~ why is it that you want Darren-chan's help? As far as I know, Darren-Chan hates you from the bottom of his heart.

Shido just kept on bowing at me, even turning into a dodge a now and Kotori walked up to Shido.

Kotori: Onii-Chan, don't worry about her. I'm sure that we can convince Darren to help us.