Extra Chapter- The Monarchs Meet The Heroes P2

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I carried Inverse Darren as he slowly returned back to being Darren, but he still looked like Rimuru sensei.

Darren: (This world's me is quite strong. Being able to use Sharingan is no normal feat.)

Rimuru: (Myself, you are indeed correct, I, myself has never been able to master the Sharingan. He was even able to create a angel like you.)

Darren: (That was a demon king. But sure, you can call it an angel since you have never created on before, sensei.)

Rimuru: (Hey, lay off. I was dead before I even met Mukuro or any of the others. I can still use Kurumi's angel though.)

Darren: (Do you still hate her that much?)

Rimuru: (I don't hold a grudge against her anymore, but yes. I still hate her with all of my heart, but I am also grateful to her as if she had never cheated on me. I wouldn't have met Shuna, Testarossa, Shion and Velzard.)

Darren: (You sound so optimistic though, like being cheated on is a good thing.)

Rimuru: (Oh no, the heartbreak is painful. I should be happy that I didn't go inverse, well, not like I could anyways.)

Darren: (Alright then.)

I placed Darren 2 in front of Kurumi and was about to walk away when Midoriya stopped me.

Midoriya: WAIT! Why don't you come back to UA and help us?

Darren: Kid, Yuko and I are only here on a trip, we're not here to help and not obliged to help.

Midoriya: At least help us get them to the hospital, you guys did a number on Yuko and Darren, who is said to be the strongest in our school.

Darren: Sure. Total Control Room.

A small sphere expanded over the room as I walked over and placed a hand on Darren 2 while Yuko grabbed my arm and held Yuko 2's hand.

Darren: Room Switch.

I teleported the four of us towards a hospital and told the doctors to treat Darren 2 and Yuko 2 as fast as possible.

-After the treatment-

Darren POV:

I sat in a room while reading my book while Darren 2 awoke faster than light and looked around to see me reading that book, Yuko 2 did the same while Yuko was eating some donuts.

Darren 2: What the?! Where am I?

Darren: Hospital, I brought you here using my total control room.

Darren 2: Ahh.

Yuko 2: What the fuck?!

He started to clench his own heart while Yuko just looked at him and handed me some donuts.

Yuko: You're in the hospital after we beat the crap out of you. To be able to make me use my full power. You are impressive.

Yuko 2: You were able to use two NPs at the same time. How is that possible?

Yuko: My power is called Fate, after I evolved it into Fate/Zero. I am able to use two NPs at the same time. The only ones that has ever forced me into using two NPs at the same time was Darren and Lucas.