Chapter 51- The Worst Valentines Day

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

-The day before Valentines day-

Darren POV:

I was suddenly phoned by Shido. In which I wanted to decline, but some part of me wanted to kick him so I picked up.

Darren: "Shido, what do you want?"

Shido: "Can you come over to my house to help me?"

Darren: "Sure. I won't be there soon though."

Shido: "Oh, ok."

Darren: "Just playing with you. I'll be there"

Shido: "Thank you."

???: Hello.

Darren: I thought you disappeared.

???: I can't disappear, after all.

Someone who looked exactly the same as me, but with white hair and crazy eyes appeared.

???: I am you and you are me. So please, call me Darren number 2.

Darren: Of course, doppelganger. But, you're not real.

Darren 2: Of course, only you can see me after all. I'm just another copy of the useless failure.

I punched forwards. But it just missed him.

Darren 2: This is not a dream, oh how you think about it. Kurumi abandoned you for not being powerful enough.

I grasped my head and started whispering.

(Replace the girl with Darren)

Darren: Please stop it. It hurts.

Darren 2: You think that by having a monarch's power is strong enough? You depend on people way too much. Like Kurumi. You became like this because of her.

Darren: Stop it please!

Darren 2: THIS IS WHY YOU'RE WEAK! THIS IS WHY EVERYONE ABANDONS YOU THE MOMENT THEY LIKE YOU!

Darren: STOP IT!!

Darkness almost enveloped me if I haven't calmed myself down in time and Darren 2 disappeared. Yuko and Lucas rushed into my room when they heard my shouting, the girls except Kurumi was all outside and I guess she didn't care anymore.

Yuko: Did it happen again?

Lucas: Calm down, it's alright. What did he say to you this time?

Darren: *with heavy breathing* I thought I got rid of him. I thought I did, but in reality. He came back because he realised that no one cared for me.