Part 105- The Continuation Of The War

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I adjusted my gloves before hundreds of shadow soldiers rushed towards Yuko, Kurumi, and Lucas.

Lucas: You know, this isn't good manners...

Ice started to gather around his feet as his eyes glowed blue.

Lucas: To not welcome your guests yourself.

Suddenly, ice spikes appeared around his foot and pierced the soldiers.

Yuko: It's a common manner for a Monarch... to at least try and defy us.

Suddenly a gush of wind came down from the sky and I deflected it with my hand that sent out a withering wave.

Darren: Who...?

Suddenly, I was kicked off my throne while Rose appeared in front of me.

Rose: It's me, you idiot brother of mine.

Darren: I see that you are still stuck up as always. Rose...

Lucas: Don't think of us as nosy for no reason now, well, I could be nosy for no reason but like~

Shido: Darren...

Darren: Ah~ Shido Itsuka~ this is merely a matter between me and the others~ please do not interfere.

Yuko suddenly summoned EMIYA's daggers before rushing towards me.

Yuko: Hey, this should be easy for you, right?

I caught his hands and kicked him away before jumping up and using my other leg to kick him away.

Darren: Of course, I can do that much. I'll kill you all here, attack.

The army of shadows rushed towards Yuko's servants and Luca's soldiers while Rose, Lucas, and Yuko just stared at me.

Lucas: We'll do this the hard way.

Yuko: Or the easy way.

Rose: But we'll bring you.

Kurumi: Back.

Darren: I see... then, I'll kill you all.

I drew out my katana and closed my eyes while Shadow soldiers surrounded me, making a barrier.

Kurumi: Darling, remember what I have that the other spirits don't.

Darren: What... does that mean?

Suddenly something clicked in my mind as I opened my eyes to show a wave of decay approaching Yuko and the others before Lucas summoned a huge ice barrier to prevent it.

Darren: You have my monarch energy... which Sephirahs prey on... so you're a full-fledged spirit now...

Kurumi: Indeed~

Darren: You're foolish to challenge me...

I summoned my katana and it lit on black fire as I walked toward 

the trio.

Yuko: Things are finally about to interesting.

Darren: Reality disclosure.

Yuko: H-

Yuko was suddenly sent back into a wall as my eyes glowed crimson red and Lucas was thrown into the sky and sent back down to the floor full force, which made him cough up some blood.