Chapter 71- The Announcement For War

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Yuko and Lucas along with Mukuro sat in my room just discussing but most of the thinking was done by Ciel, me and Lucas.

Lucas: There's no way that we won't be involved in the war anymore.

Darren: Indeed. With the DEM out for my life and Issac potentially having a Monarch helping him. There's no way that we won't be involved in this war anymore, I can say that there would be either commanders or generals backing him up.

Yuko: Which means that.

Darren: Yes, there's no way that if the DEM is out for my blood. They wouldn't have a powerful backup like the Monarchs. Issac knows his limits, there's no way that he would charge into a war that he knows that it's a zero percent to win.

A shadow suddenly covered the house which Yuko, Lucas, Mukuro and I ran towards. Kurumi, who just returned, also ran with us. The airships of Deus Ex Machina, a power far beyond humanity's reach, casted huge silhouettes overlooking the city below as they tore through the clouds. They looked like destroyers heralding the apocalypse, reminiscent of if the king of hell had descended down to bring ruin onto the fertile earth.

Darren: It's here.

That's right. Almost all of the ships own by DEM had gathered around the skies of Tengu City in order to grasp against Ratatoskr.

Darren: Yuko, Lucas. Are you prepared to die with me?

Yuko: Never been more certain.

Lucas: At least Shido stands more of a chance since he has a copy of Micheal from you now.

Darren: Which means that our priority isn't Shido. It should be ourselves. *summons fire*

We teleported towards Fraxinus where the commander, Kotori Itsuka sat there with a lollipop in her mouth as she smirked at seeing the five of us.

Kotori: Everyone from DEM has come welcome you, Shido, Darren. Seems like you're quite popular.

Darren Ahhh......I'm moved to the point of tears. But unfortunately, this doesn't quite fit my tastes. Which means, we have to send them home don't we?

Lucas: Of course. This is our war as well now. I will help. Get the guns ready.

Yuko: On it. Francis.

Darren: Fusion. Lucifigus and Micheal. Warp Gun.

Kotori: Ahaha

Kotori: Ahaha......then it can't be helped. We'll have to ask them to head back.

Kotori perked up the corners of her mouth before continuing.