Chapter 97- The Spirit Queen

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I started to blink as I realised that I was inside of a building while Shido was already causing an uproar. 

Shido: Wa, Yamabuki!? Why are you here!?

Yamabuki: That's my line!?

I looked around to see my powers still unable to be used.

Darren: (Ciel, how long will it take for me to be able to use my powers again?)

Ciel: (Master, around another half an hour.)

I looked around to see all of my former classmates around me as I scanned the surrounding area. It was a familiar space, it was one of the numerous shelters underground of Tenguu City. Apart from Tonomachi and Ai, Mai, and Mii, there were several familiar faces that could be seen.

Darren: Teleportation? Transfer? What exactly...

Ciel: (Master, most likely, Mio teleported you here. Deep down in her heart, she still loves you, but right now, she cares about Shinji Takamiya more.)

Darren: (I can feel the angel's spirit power surging through me, is it possible that my powers are returning?)

Darren: (Wait! Mio said that before erasing Shido's memories, she would first "deal with" the Spirits.)

In order to prevent Shido from hindering that goal, she temporarily moved him to another location. The primordial Spirit <Deus> was the source of power for all of the Spirits. It was no wonder that she would be able to do such a thing with ease. 

Darren: (Ciel, tell me where I am right now.)

Ciel: (I am still hiding your life response so that the others and enemy will still think that you are dead. While replacing your dead body with a clone. Only one that knows are you alive is Tohka.)

Darren: (I see, but can I please get information on where I am now?)

Rimuru: (We are inside a secret bunker. Underneath the school.)

Darren: (Shido still thinks that I am dead, right?)

Rimuru: (No doubt that he still thinks you are dead.)

Darren: (Good, but...!)

If Mio's confidence in her ability to end everything before he could return from here. Then, I need to make a move quickly.

Darren: (Mio Takamiya, from the looks of it, has three angels.)

Ciel: (To be able to analyze it that quickly despite only having a few encounters with her. Impressive.)

I dashed towards the exit of the shelter, but of course, the exit was closed off by thick gates. In front of there, a teacher seemed to be supervising everyone. It was the homeroom teacher of Shido's class, Tama-chan sensei.

Darren: (That old woman. If could right now, I would burn the doors away to smithereens.)

Tama: Hmm...what's the matter, Itsuka-Kun? Isn't the alarm not over yet?

Darren: (Ciel, rewrite everyone's memories and make my form into like Rimuru-Sensei.)

Ciel: (Hai, what would you like to rewrite into?)

Darren: (Say that I was a new student in the class, named Satoru Tempest.)

Ciel: (Hai!)

I changed my form into Rimuru as i slowly walked towards the class, hiding behind numerous people.