Chapter 65- There's More Than One Traitor

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Kurumi almost started crying when the accusation was made, I just turned around. Not daring to make eye contact as Mukuro slapped me.

Mukuro: How could you assume that she might be the traitor just based on that reason?

Lucas: Mukuro, we are just trying to assess the situation calmly right now.

Darren: No, it was my fault when I made that shitty argument in which everyone knows that it is not true.

Yuko: But still.

Darren: Yuko, stop.

Kurumi: Why did you accuse me?

Darren: I wasn't sure. After a betrayal, I wasn't sure anymore. If you were playing with my feelings and deceiving me anymore. I was confused and scared, so my mind made that assumption.

Kurumi: Is that why?

Darren: I'm sorry...

Yuko: Look, Darren. It wasn't your fault. If she-

I slapped his face and eyed him to stay shut in which he just looked down.

Darren: Read the atmosphere.

Kurumi: More pressing matters at hand, is this why you didn't talk to me that often anymore?

Darren: No, it wasn't just that. I had to deal with Mio's constant taunting. Which ended up with me having to deal with more and more.

Kurumi: So that was the reason.

Darren: And also, the possibility of there being multiple traitors are extremely high. With your cloning ability, you are able to achieve that with only one person.

Yuko: It wasn't a valid reason. But, we just need to know who's the traitor. The possibility of you being a traitor was too high for comfort, it just placed us at a disadvantage. Please forgive Darren.

Kurumi: I can forgive Darren, but you two will be throughly assessed. Which means, stay away from me before you guys can clear your worth.

Lucas: I understand...

Yuko: Fine!

Kurumi and Mukuro walked away with me following them back to the meeting room.

-DEM HQ-

Issac POV:

I flipped through some papers in which the folder that it was contained in. Had Gojo Satoru's newest informations.

Issac: This indeed has the information about Gojo Satoru's new forms. But why are you giving it to us? Shouldn't you be reporting to the Light Monarch right now?

???: Indeed I should've, but that monarch treats everything like a game. He knew about the new forms already. Yet, he decided to not act until the final battle comes close. That is not to say, he won't right of course. As we speak, the rest of the fire generals and the iron body generals as well as his own generals are acting right now.

In front of me, stood a person, with a hoodie over their face in order not to show their face. As well as a voice changer in order to not show their voice.

Ellen: Then, why are you helping us?

???: The Monarch had decided that if a game is to be played, the players must know the rules beforehand in order to decide the best strategy possible.