Chapter 21- The Return of Darren Satoru

()= Thinking/ replacing

*= Action

/= Whisper 

<>= Phone

--= Narrator

???: I am your namesake the fake name you have been using for so long. Gojo Satoru.

Darren: I guess I have to call you uncle huh? Gojo Satoru

-When I say Darren as Gojo I will only put Gojo in his name but when I say Gojo Satoru I will put his full name-

Gojo Satoru: Yeah I guess you could. I will give you two options right now. One is to accept my training and return to the mortal world. Or you can stay in this empty void on top of that throne staying with me forever.

I thought about it for a while. I wanted to run away from being the vessel yet I can't it was my responsibility and I decided to be responsible for it.

Darren: I will be responsible for this responsibility! SENSEI TEACH ME YOUR POWERS!!!

Gojo Satoru: OF COURSE!!! BE PREPARED TO BE TAUGHT BY THE STRONGEST JUJUTSU SORCERER GOJO SATORU!!! You have more powers and more potential than me. You can definitely surpass me no problem.

Darren: By the way what are your powers? Uncle Gojo.

Gojo Satoru: Well, *explains Gojo Powers cause I cannot explain his powers in detail as it would take too long* basically that's the gist of my powers.

Darren: Excuse me what??

Gojo Satoru: You heard me, let's go, we have training to do. 

Darren: Yes Sensei.

-While Darren was training with Gojo, Lucas has his body covered in ice to preserve it in case Naruto decided to damage it anymore Lucas was losing the fight badly. Against Megumin and Naruto is not a fight he can win. His eyes widened as Naruto charged towards Darren's body which was covered in ice.-

After what seemed like forever. Darren was finally able finish his training in the cursed energy training. He didn't feel his looks change which was a relief. He wanted to commemorate Ayanokoji sensei until the day he dies for helping him.

Darren: Thank you, sensei.

Gojo: Promise me one last thing. Allow me to become one of your soldiers.

Darren: What?? Sensei I cannot allow that.

Gojo: Please. My grave is somewhere near your base of operation. Visit it with anyone and revive me.

Darren: Your wish is my order, sensei.

-The moment that Naruto's kunai was about to struck Darren's body it was stopped. No one stopped it, an invisible force just stopped Naruto's attack in front of everyone.-