Chapter 25-Shinobu's Fake Smile and Yuko's training

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

<>= Phone

--= Narrator

Darren POV:

I shadow teleported back to the Spirit slaying base with Yuko who I was dragging by the hair now and almost threw him.

Darren: YUKO!!! WHY DID YOU DISAPPEAR WHEN I WAS BEING ABUSED!!??

Yuko: Sorry man, I lived here from the start. I had to go into that world for a mission and accidentally met you.

Darren: Hahh, fine. I forgive you this time.

I went to sleep with a heavy mind inside the room that I was given at the butterfly mansion with the girls. Who fell asleep on me with no difficulty and no thinking due to how tired and emotionally tired I am.

The next day.

Wiz: Darren, could we talk?

Darren: Yeah?

Wiz: After the entire thing is over. I want you to take me out on the best date ever.

Darren: Sure. BUT!!! CONDITION!!!

Wiz: What condition??

Darren: YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A KISS!!!

Wiz: *blushing* EHHH???!!!

Darren: Not an answer

I started to kiss her just as roughly as I kissed Velzard and Kurumi before. Only this time. She started moaning a bit louder than the others did.

 She started moaning a bit louder than the others did

Wiz: Mmmm~ Mmmm~ hmmmm. Da- Da- Da- Darren- Darren-Kun. I really love your kisses. Please kiss me more often.

Darren: Do you now??? My beautiful arch lich.

Darren: Payment has been transferred and I will take you on that date soon. Miss Wiz.

Wiz: *blushing still* You idiot. *quiet tone* But my lovely idiot.

Darren: I HEARD THAT!!!

As I walked away smirking due to my beloved Wiz I saw Kocho walk behind me and sensing the sadness. I tailed her. I saw her on top of a rooftop and started crying and self berating herself.

Kocho: NEE-SAN I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING UNABLE TO AVENGE YOU WHEN YOU DECIDEED TO FIGHT NIGHTMARE AND DIED!!!

Darren: (Kurumi killed her sister??? That's new. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?? MY GIRLFRIEND JUST MURDERED SOMEONE. Well not like she didn't before but she killed someone.)

Kocho: If only, she didn't have such a powerful boyfriend by her side. Then I can kill her.

Darren: (Bro Wtf she wants to kill my girlfriend who is my everything??? Hell no, Shinobu Kocho.)