Chapter 72- The Monarch's Plans

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Lucas, Yuko and I just sat in our chairs smirking. Knowing that whatever Issac would throw at us, we would be able to get over it and win.

Darren: Yuko, remember that gun you have?

Yuko: Yeah?

Darren: You charged it up with Lucas' ice bullets right?

Yuko: Yeah, they are pretty strong. One shot could probably kill some generals.

Darren: Good. Because, the war would start with the sound of that bullet. Right now it's still a skirmish.

Lucas: To say that this war is still just a skirmish.

Darren: If the real war does break out. The scale would be much larger. This isn't even 10% of the real war. We have another war to face after this war.

Lucas: The fight against the Monarchs huh?

Darren: Indeed. The fight against those three strong Monarchs would be our final battle. This is nothing more than just a skirmish.

Yuko: Anyways to handle the army besides just us jumping down there and fight them ourselves?

Darren: No, there is no other way. But the city would die if we let this go on for too long, the army is rampaging through the city. Without the help of our army, the city would've already died.

Lucas: Ratatoskr would never have handled it themselves huh.

Darren: It is impossible for it to handle this situation themselves when Issac has teamed up with Monarchs. Those three maybe weak, but their commanders are able to defeat Shido with just their thumb.

Lucas: The quality of those people nowadays.

Darren: Hey, hey, not the spirit's fault. It's Shido's fault. I guess we just have to brute force our way through the enemy lines.

Lucas: Let's do it. If this is the only way. Rather... it would better to say that this method fits our style the most.

Darren: Of course.

Darren: (Shoto! Tell the entire army. Share the strategy with everyone! Make sure the plan is successful, make sure that we have a clear path towards DEM!)

Shoto: (I will not fail you! My liege!)

Darren: (Excellent)

Darren: Yuko, Lucas. Let's teach those tools a lesson. Let's teach them a lesson and Let them know how ridiculous it is to fight against us in Tengu City.

Yuko: Of course!

Lucas: Said it like a true Monarch would.

Kotori: Darren, Yuko, Lucas. How's the army holding up against the opponents.

Darren: They are constantly draining our energy. Since our opponent is a complete Monarch's army. Mine is just a makeshift.

Amidst this chaotic environment, the sound from each ship intermingled with the communicators passed through the speakers and resounded in this noisy place.

Darren: (Shoto, is everything ready?)

Shoto: (Not yet, my liege. Kirito and Yuji are currently fighting off some enemies while we are creating a path for you. It is very hard even though we can instantly regenerate.)