Chapter 3- The new allies

*= Action

Lucas POV:

I awoke with a snowstorm storming around me and I was sitting on the snowy ground with my hands almost covered in ice.

???: Ahhh it's good that you have awoken, my vessel

Lucas: Who are you??? Tell me right now!!!!

Gabu: I am Gabu, the monarch of ice. Pleasure to meet you my vessel

 Pleasure to meet you my vessel

Lucas: But i'm no-

The monarch placed his finger on my lips shushing me

(Replace Ciel for Gabu)

Gabu: Now, now, now, my vessel. I'm sure you have many questions to ask about and frankly if I have the time I would love to answer them. However, our time is limited here so I have a mission for you my vessel. Find the Monarch Of Undead and help him. For what I know right now that Monarch's powers are very unstable. Please find him he is also in a human vessel right now.

Lucas: Ok, so you kidnapped me, called me your vessel and now you want me. To go on a mission for you??? I don't know if you are insane or something but you have to have a limit.

I bursted out of anger. This didn't seem to have affected the monarch in front of me though, he just stood there with an ice cold look still staring at me like I was insane.

Gabu: I'm not sure if you knew this, my vessel. But you died. You died from being mugged and shot in the heart when you were sleeping.

I sat there in shock. I didn't know how I died and much less even realise that.

Gabu: My vessel. I will now give you all of my power and I beg of you to save the Monarch Of The Undead. If my memories serve me correctly, his vessel's name is Darren. The Monarch Of Undead is an old friend of mine and his vessel right now is in a state of depression.

My eyes widened in shock. My childhood friend Darren, was the vessel for a Monarch? He even said Darren was in a state of depression? The information overwhelmed me as I felt like vomiting. Nausea and confusion overwhelmed me as my body began to feel numb.