Chapter 89- The Date Between The Queen And Monarch

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

[]= Failure for first try

{}= Failure for second try

**= Failure for Third Try

Darren POV:

I groggily got off the floor while White Queen still held onto my back and flung her arms around my neck.

Darren: Queen?

White Queen: I'm right here darling. 

She slowly nibbled on my ear while I hugged her, Kurumi got a little jealous and hopped on my back which made me fall towards the couch.

Kurumi: Darling, I was so worried about you as well.

Darren: Sorry for worrying you, Darling. But, I'm here now, I won't leave yet.

Yuko: Dude, what was that new attack? I haven; seen you using that attack before.

Lucas: I haven't heard of a total control room attack ever. Not even from our new attacks that we discussed so far.

Darren: You see, that was an attack I was planning to use against the Monarchs. But it was the thing I can think of when I was fighting White Queen without using any of my powers.

Yuko: What does that attack even do?

Kurumi: Yeah, I'm really curious as well.

Darren: Well, that attack is what allows me to control every non living thing inside the small sphere I created. It also allows me to teleport anywhere inside the room almost instantly.

Lucas: That attack certainly is strong, will there be a setback?

Darren: Of course, only drawback is that I am not allowed to use any cursed energy or mana inside the room.

-To the Monarchs-

Kira POV:

I sat on my chair while staring at my Subordinates. Katsuki Bakugo, Kamado Tanjiro and the love of my life Raiden Shogun stood before me.

Bakugo: My liege, why were we summoned? Of course, I am not to question your sacredness.

Tanjiro: Bakugo is correct, I see no point for us to be summoned in this point.

Raiden: Darling, as much as I loved to stay with you a bit longer, I have Inazuma to guide and order as well as countless paperwork.

Kira: SILENCE YOU ALL EXCEPT RAIDEN!

Everyone went silence while I kept on talking. Vesta and Sumire appeared next to me.

Vesta: I have taken care of my generals. All of them are useless and have been killed.

Sumire: Same with Vesta, listen up. I only lended my help towards you because I have seen potential in you like the original Kira.

I summoned a Light sword and pointed it towards her throat.

Kira: Are you saying that I am inferior to the original Kira? I, who is stronger than what the Original Kira is capable of? I, who rebuilt Kira's army and built it better than what it could ever be?

Vesta: Calm down, Kira, I know what you been through idiot. But at least calm down your aura, your subordinates are shaking there.

I walked back to my seat while pushing Vesta's hand away from my shoulder.