Chapter 93- This Isn't You

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I slowly walked towards Shiro as she hugged me and snuggled into my chest.

Darren: Thank you... Shiro-chan. For saving me from that bottomless hell of theirs. They treated me only as a tool...

Shiro: Of course I will save you. You are ny husband after all.

Suddenly, the door busted open revealing Kurumi Tokisaki, Yuko Pendragon and Lucas Yuto.

Lucas: Darren! We're here!

Yuko: Darren... what the fuck?

I summoned my daggers while staring at them.

Darren: Yuko... Pendragon... Lucas... Yuto... Kurumi... Tokisaki...

I dashed towards Kurumi with a stab but was blocked by Yuko who summoned his clarent.

Yuko: DARREN!

He kicked me away while Lucas summoned his scythe and slashed towards me, I jumped back while looking at them.

Darren: So... after taking away my happiness, you're here to take away my happiness again?!

Yuko: What are you talking about?

I dashed towards him and attempted to stab him again.

Yuko POV:

I blocked another one of his attacks with Clarent while someone was smiling at me.

Yuko: Deku... Shiro! You guys must've did something to Darren.

Deku: Of course we did! You idiot. We made a despair machine and a brainwashing machine that was specifically for him. You fools.

Yuko: You... I will kill you!!!

I dashed towards him but was blocked and kicked on the face by Darren.

Yuko: Darren, this isn't you! Snap out of it.

He just said nothing and dodged a bullet from Kurumi.

Darren: After stealing away my life and ruining my happiness. You want to take my life now?

He dashed towards Kurumi and stabbed her stomach.

Darren: Die...

Everyone gasped while Darren dodged another bullet from Kurumi.

Darren: I forgot that you were unkillable.

Kurumi: Fufufu.

Deku: This is getting interesting now.

Kurumi dadhed towards Deku and shot a bullet that he dodged.

Kurumi: You!!! You made Darren like this!!!

Deku: SHIRO!!! QUICK ACTIVATE THE NOMU!!!

Shiro: Hai!

She clicked a button as a glass container exploded and a human like creature appeared.