Chapter 39- The trip to Space.

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator.

Darren POV:

I sat down on the floor while chewing on some donuts and kept my head down before Kotori karate chopped my head.

Kotori: Is that why you're so depressed. Because you got shot down?

Darren: No, it's not like that. I can sense some sadness still inside her heart. This is the reason why I was mad and depressed a bit. 

Kotori: I can understand her view. If not for us, some spirits out there. Might be having a better life and a better future.

Darren: Yeah so we-

Kotori: Don't forget, spirits can cause huge disasters as well. A power that dangerous looming above us is something we cannot ignore.

Darren: Shido, Kotori. I told you, I will win in the end. My prize and my obstacle is to win her heart.

Shido: Then use that as your drive Darren.

Darren: I know, I will win in the end.

Shido: But, if we leave her alone, she won't do anything though.

Darren: Shido, maybe she won't what about DEM? They will target her whether she does nothing or not because of their goal. If DEM beats Mukuro, Westcott will gain her power. If they fail, Mukuro will release her rage on Earth. We have no choice but to seal her powers before DEM gets to her.

Shido: You're right. Darren, I guess we've gotta.

Darren: But this is my mission by the way Shido. You stand on the sidelines. Now, shall we start our date?

???: Hey, what are they saying?

???2: Shut up, they'll hear.

???3: Request, stop pushing me.

After that, Tohka and the others fell onto the floor with Tohka rubbing the back of her head.

Shido: What are you guys doing?

Tohka: Sorry, we didn't mean to eavesdrop.

Miku: Don't apologise! In fact, it's only natural that we worry about Darling.

Origami: We may have overheard a little. Is there anyway we can help?

Darren: Miku, Origami. This mission isn't your darling's. This mission is mine. 

Shido: But you need allies that is not Kurumi on this mission.

Darren: Kurumi isn't here right now. I can't call for her either. Fine, I'll suggest your help on this one then.

Reine: There is just one option.