Chapter 17- The Shido On a Rampage

()=Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

<>= Phone

I skipped PE class today to train at the abandoned warehouse with Shoto and Hurwhiill fighting against each other. Right now Shoto has the advantage due to being faster and smarter. Yet that was all turned upside down when Hurwhiill punched Shoto which sent him flying. The strength and durability difference was just too great between the two of them. In which Shoto was knocked out from a single punch alone.

Darren: Shoto are you ok??

Shoto: Yes, my liege. Hurwhiill really proved that he was a challenge.

Hurwhiill: My lord, I beg of you. Please fight me once more.

Darren: Sure, I guess I will.

Hurwhiill and I was prepared for battle while Shoto stood aside watching the battle.

Shoto: READY!!! START!!!

I rushed in landing a punch onto Hurwhiill's face who just turned around in retaliation and swiped at me with his tail. I quickly dodged it and started punching it, breaking many of its scale in the process. Eventually, Hurwhiill just cannot tank anymore damage and just surrendered.

Hurwhiill: I surrender, my liege. Your power is so great that even I cannot match it.

Darren: Let's go back to school now. Shadow return.

Shoto and Hurwhiill immediately returned into my shadow as I teleported back into school. I heard everyone start to whisper about Shido.

E1: have you heard about Itsuka?? He's suddenly gone so strong and fast.

E2: I think that Gojo is faster and stronger though.

E3: Maybe, but how did he get so strong?

Darren: (Shido must have overloaded his spirit powers. I don't want to keep a close eye on him but I guess I have to now. What a pain)

I watched as Shido was transported back to Fraxinus in which I followed, I saw Shido being placed on a medical bed with sweat beads dripping down his face.

Darren: What a pain.

I placed my hands in my pockets and walked away. Accidentally listening into Reine and Shido's spirit's conversation.

Reine: The analysis has shown that the path between you guys and Shin has drastically narrowed. Which basically means that Shido's powers is going into overheat and giving him all of that powers.

Origami: I see, sine it has nowhere to go, it's giving Shido incredible powers.

Kotori: Yeah, but it's extremely possible that it will go rampage with all eight of our spirit powers.

Darren: (Haywire huh? I don't want to be involved anymore)

I slowly walked away, teleporting myself back into the base earning a concerned look from Velzard, Wiz and Kurumi.

Kurumi: Darling, what happened?

Darren: I went training today. It was shit but I gained progress.

Kurumi: Did you go during PE class??

Darren: Yeah. I summoned around 10 shadow soldiers to attack me all at the same time. Ima go for a walk if you guys wanna join me.

While I was on my walk and ordering some takoyaki, I saw Shido walk past me. Looking extremely tired while doing so. I tailed him for a bit before watching him encounter Ellen. I was ready to jump out and kick Ellen square in the face if she dared to harm Shido. Although I would go out late just to watch Shido get punched in the face first.