Chapter 91- I Hate You

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I placed my phone on the table as I sat down for a while with Kurumi, who located herself on my lap. Mukuro also came up to me and snuggled into my chest.

Mukuro: Darren-kun, are we actually going to DEM headquarters and helping Miku?

Darren: Since it was a request made by Kotori and the other members of Ratatoskr, I would have no doubt but to say yes.

Mukuro: Then, we will join you.

Darren: No! What if you guys got caught by DEM? That would be the worst case scenario.

Kurumi: But you already accepted the request and we're a team. You're not leaving without us and we're not leaving without you.

Darren: Don't worry, I have Yuko and Lucas to back me up. I won't have any problems there.

Kurumi: That's why we are worried about you. Yuko and Lucas are extreme troublemakers. They would cause a lot more trouble for you as well.

Darren: No-

Suddenly, someone appeared behind me and hugged my back.

White Queen: We're joining you guys no matter what!

Tohka: That's right! If you're not including us, we won't help with anything anymore.

Darren: Fine! I cracked, ok? You guys can come.

I walked back to my room while, the moment I was inside my room. I was pulled inside a dimension and was faced with Mio Takamiya once more.

Darren: Takamiya Mio... long time no see. What's this about?

Mio: Please do not go. Something bad would happen. I swear to you that please do not go!

Darren: I can't. I have to go, anyways. You're just a prisoner of war here anyways, you are in no position to order me around.

Mio: I beg of you...

Darren: It's fine. Don't worry, I won't go astray.

I snapped and released her of her chains.

Darren: You'll still be constricted here. But, I won't keep you in chains anymore. I'm going now, see ya.

I teleported out of the dimension while sighing on my own bed.

Darren: (this will be a pain.)

-To Yuko's room-

Yuko POV:

I sat on my bed with Artoria (saber) along with Lucas who was sighing and playing video games on his phone.

Lucas: I don't understand why would he accept that request.

Artoria (saber): Yeah, Yuko-kun. I don't understand what is the decision for Darren to accept Shido's request if he hates Shido so much.

Merlin: (Master, there is something, a theory I want to correct.)

Yuko: (Yeah?)

Merlin: (Could Darren be wanting to fix his relationship with Shido?)

Yuko: (Possible, although that theory is very well off the tracks since he would kill Shido the next time that Shido is caught talking to Kurumi.)