Chapter 34- The Why Did I Come Here

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I can understand why she didn't want to go on a date with Shido, but to just straight up say that she only loves 2D and manga?? That was a bit too much, but like do I really want to jump in?? I didn't care about the situation at all and instead just went to a nearby Cafe for a drink with Wiz following close behind me.

Wiz: Ummm, Darren, you didn't witness what I just witnessed did you?

Darren: Sure did, it was a mess. I hope that Shido can come back from that, needing to seal her spirit powers and all. Anime cosplay?? Ima go try that.

Wiz attempted to stop me, but not before I already tried on the cosplay suit which costed me $60 I almost vomited blood when I saw that amount, but damn. I look dripped out.

 I look dripped out

(Darren)

Darren: (Heh, people think that this aura is just special effects, no, no. This aura is real)

Darren: So, Wiz-chan, how do I look??

Wiz: You look FANTASTIC!! YOU DO LOOK LIKE THE REAL SUNG-JIN-WOO!!!

Darren: I don't think I should be copying a dead character but I guess he would let it slide this time.

Wiz: I guess so.

E= Extra

E1: THAT COSTUME LOOKS SO REAL!!! SUNG-JIN-WOO!!! WE NEED TO GO AND TAKE A PICTURE NOW!!!

Darren: Hello. *while waving and looking at Shido who is discussing strategies with Kotori right now*

Darren: Wiz-Chan, I think that leaving is our best plan of action right now.

Wiz: Nope, I'm still drinking some coffee so you, have to stay there while dressed like that.

Darren: (Why did I come here just to suffer?)

E2: LOOK!! IT'S TOKIYA!!! THAT COSTUME LOOKS SO LEGIT!! WE SHOULD GO TAKE A PICTURE.

Darren: (And this is why I shouldn't have stayed here)

Before Shido could even say anything though. I dragged Wiz out of that cafe with her coffee cup still in hand as I knew that something would go very wrong.

Darren: We should go home now. I've been drained after today.

Wiz: At least we have mangas to read.

Darren: I hope that I can eat something afterwards.

Wiz: Yeah, we should- HEY!!

I walked towards the nearby donut shop where the shopkeeper and I had a common alliance and I bought a chocolate and strawberry milkshake as well as 24 donuts to eat back home.