Chapter 101- I have awakened

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I dodged a pierce from Yoko as she kept on trying to stab me with her polearm.

Darren: Slow, and your ways to use the polearm are incorrect.

I dodged another attack and punched her on the stomach.

Darren: Third Bullet. Gimmel.

I shot a bullet towards her that she turned into poison in order to dodge.

Yoko: You've grown stronger.

Darren: I am the king after all.

She went for a slash but I caught the polearm and kicked her stomach.

Yoko: The king... huh? Then, I shall become your queen, my love~

She tried for a slash but I dodged it almost instantly and made my fingers into a gun shape.

Darren: Bang. Sandalphon.

She quickly turned into poison and dodged it as my attack split her liquid-like body into two.

Yoko: Almost... I was almost done in by you.

Darren: If you want to kill me, then you have to have the preparations to think that you will die as well.

Yuko POV:

I blocked a spear from Takayami as he grabbed me by my stomach.

Takayami: Gotcha. Electric Pulse.

He sent a wave of electric shock throughout my body as I puked out blood and used Clarent as a cane and slowly stood up.

Takayami: You can stand up? That attack must've burned all of your stomachs, to stand up must mean that you have the powers of Avalon. No wonder you are the strongest summoner.

Yuko: Summoner?

Takayami: Yep~ they are a species and a class that is just below us Monarchs. To defeat a Monarch, it would have used to take 4 summoners just to fight us. You, Yuko Pendragon, are the strongest summoner as you have all of the servants and have unlocked the ability to use all of them simultaneously.

Yuko: I see...

Takayami: You are god-chosen, Yuko Pendragon, summoners can only be chosen if you are chosen by god.

Yuko: Me... special?

Takyami: Hmm?

Yuko: Don't make me laugh, there are people who are much more special and stronger than me. Being the strongest summoner is not a feat to me until I am able to defeat those guys. Starting with you! EXCALIBUR!!!

I summoned Excalibur and rushed towards Takayami as he summoned his spear and blocked most of the attacks.

Takayami: Sad, Yuko Pendragon, you could've been the strongest.

He tried to pierce my stomach, but I knocked it away and kicked his jaw.

Yuko: I'm not special in any way possible. I might be god chosen and whatnot. But as long as I know, there are people much more special and much stronger than me!

Takayami: Tch...

Takayami dashed towards me and tried to kick me on the chin, but I grabbed his foot and threw him away.