Side Story Part 3: The Date and Karaoke

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

While I finished my breakfast, Yuko and Lucas started to clean up the plates while complaining.

Darren: Stop complaining. I have people to wake up today.

Yuko: I might bring Saber and Jeanne d'arc along. 

Darren: If you want to, I don't really care if you want to bring anyone along.

Darena: Why don't the six of us go to Karaoke first, then we go wake the girls?

Darren: Sure. Total Control Room.

A sphere started to expand out of my hand until it enveloped the six of us.

Darren: Room Switch.

Suddenly, scenery switched from my house to the mall, where I deactivated the room and started to walk towards the mall with everyone looking at me in awe.

Darren: Can't do that?

Darena: Never was able to.

Darren: Well then, you know something new now. Shall we?

Lucinia: Wait, Darren.

Darren: Wassup?

Lucinia: Do you know where we will go?

Darren: No idea, but all I do know is that Karaoke is somewhere here. I come here with Yuko and Lucas often.

We walked towards the Karaoke while I didn't notice someone following me.

??? POV:

???: How could they go to Karaoke without me!

I crossed my hands while thinking to myself.

???: I'll just join them secretly. Fufufu, Darren-Chan. You can't escape from me.

I disappeared into the shadows while Darren started to smile and eat donuts.

???: Cute...

Yuko POV:

Yuko: Hey Darena, how do girls think about guys?

Darena: No idea, since I don't really know many boys besides Yuko's servants. Gilgamesh was quite nice to talk to.

Yuko: What made you choose your girls?

Darena: Why ask, could it be that your jealous? Well, I'm not sharing.

Yuko: Of course not. I'm just wondering what does my girlfriend think of me that is all.

Artoria (saber): (Master, you already know that the only thing I think about you is how much I love you, you do realize that right?)

Yuko: (Her words sounded a bit strained and forced, I'll think about it another day. I'm almost at the karaoke.)

Darren POV:

Darren: I have already made some reservation for a room with 6 people. I predicted that this would happen, so I already made a booking beforehand.

Lucas: What, you a future predictor?

Darren: No, I just already predicted this would happen that's all. Judging by your actions.

Yuki: Is this the first time that he did this? Or is this a common occurrence for you guys already?

Yuko: This has been more recent than you can count.