Extra Chapter- The Monarch's Yandere Queens

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

-This is just an extra chapter of what happened to Darren after he transformed back from inverse Darren to Darren again-

Darren POV:

I was suddenly jolted awake by Yuko who was still shaking my shoulders and Kurumi was sleeping and hugging my back.

Darren: Kurumi-Chan, please get up.  We have school today.

Kurumi: Just let me sleep more. I haven't had a good sleep without nightmares ever since you went inverse.

ID: (This woman...)

Darren: (Shut up idiot!)

Darren: Please get up. I have a test today.

Kurumi: Fine!

She released my back and slowly yawned while rubbing her eyes. I got out of the bed, while walking towards the breakfast table with Yuko, Lucas came up to me and yelled in my ear.

Lucas: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO FOR DEM?!

Darren: Dunno, Isaac thinks that I'm captured right now. So I can use that as an excuse.

Yuko: What will you do about Ratatoskr?

Darren: If it involves Kurumi then I will get involved and if she won't be involved in it then I won't participate unless the spirit intrigues me.

Lucas: If you say so...

Yuko: Lessgo.

-At school-

Darren POV:

For some reason today, the girls were swarming me today, which gave Kurumi a menacing smile on her face all the time during class. I dragged Yuko and Lucas out of the class and escaped.

Yuko: Wait, did I accidentally. OH NO!

Darren: Yuko, what did you do.

Lucas: You don't mean...

Darren: What are you two talking about.

Yuko: Uh, Darren. Don't get mad please, but I kinda fucked up.

Darren: I know you fucked up, but how badly did you fuck up.

Yuko: Remember Zero-Two's love potion that you gained a resistance from?

Darren: Yeah, what about it?

Lucas: We kinda accidentally spilt it during this morning when you and Kurumi went and did the thing in the toilet.

Darren: I am shocked that you know what I did in the toilet but also extremely shocked that why is it me.

Lucas: Zero-Two's potion was directed towards you in the first place so...

I punched Lucas' face which sent him flying into the wall.

Darren: Motherfucker. Now what do you suggest I do?

Lucas: I guess you just run.

Yuko: Yeah, run.

Darren: Right now?

Yuko: Yes, right now!

I saw a mob of girls running towards the three of us. I dashed away the moment I saw them while Yuko and Lucas was getting stomped on by the mob. I almost laughed if I didn't dive into a classroom and locked the door with five heavy boxes in front of it.